Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RELZ] The Darkness of Castle Hei Li
12-20-2009, 02:01 AM,
[RELZ] The Darkness of Castle Hei Li
Okay, I just released a new non beta version of my mod. I have reduced its size, removed the CM Partners requirement, and solved the frame-rate problem (should run real smooth now). I hopefully have addressed all of the previous concerns related to my mod. Here is the download link.

Tesnexus

I really need some feed back.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
12-21-2009, 11:04 PM,
RE: [RELZ] The Darkness of Castle Hei Li
Pros:
-better frame rate
-fixed major bug with final dungeon
-still just as cool as it was originally imo
-lol divine coinage sword

cons:
-tables in the back don't show up where you first enter the castle
-purple where some of the wall textures are in a few places.

All in all, I still enjoyed it and the problems imo didn't really bother me or upset the game play. It still was a bit laggy at times, but that's just because my vid card sucks(nvidia6800 256mb)

Good work Corthian! :goodjob:
12-22-2009, 05:59 AM,

Thanks Shank. Can you help me find the purple wall textures (thought I found 'em all ). Tables? In the first Castle Cell? The room in one of the screenshots?
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
12-23-2009, 10:06 PM,

here are some screenshots. Hope this helps.

http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww30/.../prob1.jpg

http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww30/.../prob2.jpg
01-08-2010, 07:35 AM,

I uploaded a new version that is supposed to fix any errors.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
01-18-2010, 10:01 PM,
oblivion crash
It's strange. Whenever I use the amulet to teleport to the castle, oblivion crashes, so I cant see if the problem was fixed or not. I tried looking at it in the CS but that crashes to, so I'm convinced that my computer is probably the cause for a lot of stuff. I wonder if it acts the same way on other peoples computers.

Regardless, I still think it was a good mod :goodjob:. Keep up the good work.
01-19-2010, 08:31 PM,

Well, I plan on eventually adding this quest to Akavir sans the amulet bit, maybe a portal or somethin'. That should avoid the teleport problem. You can open the worldspace in the CS? That's wierd, Do you have Shivering Isles? Because it requires it.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
01-19-2010, 09:36 PM,

yes, I have Shivering Isles. Perhaps its something else. Ill tool around with it and see if I can solve the problem. The CS seems to get worse and worse every time I install it :eek:. If the mod works fine in other computers and on yours, than it should be fine. My computer is just funny like that I guess. Too many virus problems and it being 4yrs old could be a problem Big Grin