Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RELz] Insanity's Oblivion Launcher
10-14-2009, 10:05 PM,
[RELz] Insanity's Oblivion Launcher
Insanity's Oblivion Launcher

App Launching Made Easy

Download: [url="http://www.invision.tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=132"]TES Alliance[/url]
Mirror #1 - [url="http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=27672"]TESNexus[/url]

Quote:Name: Insanity's Oblivion Launcher
Version: 2.1.1
Date: 19/10/2009
Category: Utilities
Author: InsanitySorrow
Source: TES Alliance/TES Nexus

=================
Requirements:
=================

.Net Framework 2.0

=================
Description:
=================

The Oblivion Launcher allows the user to easily and effortessly launch Oblivion, The Construction Set and more with
a simple click of a button.

As of version 2.1 there are a total of 19 launch options along with a few more additions which should be helpful. ISOBL also fully supports both 32bit and
64bit Operating Systems.

=================
Details:
=================

Version 2 of ISOBL supports a lot more than version 1, more than double the amount of options available to you. All of the current supported features were
all requested by users of ISOBL.

Oblivion

•Oblivion

•Oblivion w/OBSE

•CS

•CS w/OBSE

Utilities

•OBMM

•Wrye Bash

•BOSS

•Oblivion Character Manager

Modding Tools

•GIMP

•Photoshop

•Blender

•GMax

•3DSMax

•NifSkope

•TES4 Gecko

•TES4 Edit

•TESSnip

•TES4 Files

•TES4 LODGen

Other

•Open Oblivion.ini

•Backup Oblivion.ini

•Restore Backup Oblivion.ini

•Open Data Folder

NOTE: For 64bit users, make sure to select the 64bit option in the options menu and save all changes. Then restart
the application to have it find your program installs.

=================
Usage:
=================

Applications:

Most applications are automatically detected when ISOBL is run, the only three that do not get detected are GIMP, Photshop and Gmax. Now if you use either of these
you can go to the settings tab and manually set the install paths for them, be sure to save the settings before closing the app so that the paths are kept.

For GIMP be sure to set the path leading to the BIN folder, this is where the EXE is located.
For GMax be sure to set the path leading to its install location, no specific folders need linking too.
For Photoshop be sure to set the path leading to its install location, no specific folders need linking too.

Modding Tools:

The modding tools work a little different to the other apps. You will notice a modding tools folder provided with ISOBL, make sure this is always next to the
ISOBL EXE file. Inside this folder are folders for all supported Modding Tool apps.

To use an app place its EXE file inside the corresponding tool folder along with anything else that modding tool needs. For example, I want to use TES4 Gecko
well I place the TES4Gecko.jar file inside the TES4 Gecko folder I provided.

This is the best way to support these tools, rather than having them spread around they can be kept in a single place where ISOBL can find and launch them.

=================
Installation
=================

1. Extract EXE from the Archive
2. Run EXE

Tip: Extract the exe to your oblivion directory and create a shortcut of it to the desktop, this way the Isobl - Settings won't take space on the desktop. Or altrenatively you can hide the Isobl - Settings from it's properties.

=================
Un-Installation:
=================

1. Delete EXE
2. Delete the ISOBL - Settings.ini file

=================
History:
=================

19/10/2009 - v2.1.1 - Added in Missing Modding Tools Folders
17/10/2009 - v2.1 - Fixed Photoshop issue that arose for some users, added 3DS Max launch button
17/10/2009 - v2.0 - Version 2 Released
14/10/2009 - v1.2 - Fixed CS launching bugs left by version 1.1, also fixed some more Bash bugs
14/10/2009 - v1.1 - Fixed an issue with Wrye Bash and OBMM install path detection
14/09/2009 - Initial Release

=================
=================

You can contact me at any of the below with the user name InsanitySorrow:

TES Alliance
TES Nexus
BGS Forums

=================
Credits:
=================

Psykolabe - For testing V2 beta of ISOBL
nicoroshi - for reporting an important bug he found
The_Laughing_Man - For testing the application
Donnato - For his support and willing to test my applications

I would also like to thank all the users that downloaded, commented and supported ISOBL. Its greatly appreciated and pushes me to further enchance the app
to make it better for everyone.

Thank you.

=================
Tools Used:
=================

Visual Basic 2008 Express
Insanity's ReadMe Generator.

=================
Licensing/Legal:
=================

Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission. DO NOT claim this to be yours or steal any ideas/code from it.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
10-15-2009, 08:17 AM,
RE: [RELz] Insanity's Oblivion Launcher
Thanks for posting this useful tool! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
10-17-2009, 06:39 PM,

ISOBL version 2 has been released, all details are in the OP.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
10-19-2009, 02:54 PM,

Thanks for the update! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
10-19-2009, 03:21 PM,

No problem, glad you are getting some use out of it Smile

ISOBL Version 2.1.1 Released - Bug Fix Release.

Version 2.1.1 Fixed and Added:

*Photoshop detection error - FIXED
*3DSMax Launch Button - ADDED
*Missing Modding Tools Folders - ADDED

Should be the final update for a while :goodjob: