Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FG quest: all for Hist and Hist for all
08-01-2011, 03:06 AM,

Hey Miz;

I am afraid you are talking to the wrong person as XM is gone and so is nero and so is DDD. But I get what your saying, and also, didn't want to bring this up but the reason i am here, the main one, is because i am penpals with DDD and i was told to come here by him to help out so i can get him to talk to XM bout this. But yes, i think the point of this was for it to be expanded on to more than one, also, he didn't eant to tell too much and waste alot of his time if they didnt like it. Basically i will make the camp i think in an actual dungeon, so the player goes into the dungeon, goes down to the camp area via a secret door and kill them. that secret door sends the off to a one off dungeon area with the mercs, then when the player is told of Eed's dishonesty, he is teleported to the other camp area that is connected to the rest of the dungeon. this is the same mechanic used in the tutorial quest in the vannilla.

MIZ, which last line do you mean?? and as this is a series quest, all the background should not be put into the first quest, like reading a book, you dont want to know all about the characters in the first chapter do you, and means and motives of the antagonist??

PWN
If 'if's' and 'but's' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas
08-01-2011, 08:03 AM,

yeah thats true, but I kinda meant that for example they should add a non quest-related place to the location with a Hist Tree where they get their sap from and so.

--Miz
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
08-01-2011, 10:44 AM,

Hi Miz;

I fear you don't understand Miz, and that i have led you amiss the ones you kill are not mercenaries at all, and have never touched the Hist Sap. They are FG on a severe mission and Eed was a Blackwood member whom was away at the time that you killed them all. Now he is getting revenge on you and the FG, as this is no longer a FG quest, I will change the ending.
Will wirte all my comments i have and the second quest idea in a word document and then i will post it up here.

PWN
08-01-2011, 12:36 PM,

Cheers PWN....still reading with interest.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-01-2011, 12:47 PM,

Damn my quick reading, but i read this before and I suddenly remember, tahts true woops.
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
08-02-2011, 12:42 AM,

Hey IG;

No worries, glad to hear it;

Plus, gotta keep this short, fingers playing up again.

Hi Miz;

It okay, better now then whilst modding it.

Hey, great idea! I help you with your Skooma round the world, and you help me with this, when I start doing it, there things we have to do before the beta. Sound okay?

PWN
08-02-2011, 08:12 AM,

Sounds AWESOMEBig GrinBig Grin :goodjob: