Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racist Crusade?
08-13-2006, 01:27 PM,
Racist Crusade?
I never knew why but it should have been in the game. Say a group of Humans called the something crusade or the something temple along the line of holywork or the Temple. Hated all other races and attacked them mugged them and did all that naughty work. Just want some input on this.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
08-13-2006, 01:36 PM,

Interesting...

so maybe like a group of Imperial Knights, fanatical about the Nine Divines...
and go to Morrowind t destroy the heathens... and have been plotting for ten years already.... and now, four hundred strong, they are ready... they have trained themselves to the point where they fight without feeling pain and their faith blinds their eyes from the horrors they inflict. They have trained in secrecy so they can execute assassinations and spying missions. They are extremely wealthy since they come from minor nobility and have pooled their wealth together and have donations from Nine Divines chapels....
and their mission... to kill all the leaders of Morrowind and force convert all the Dunmer...
and they start... with Vvardenfell

I had a similar idea.... didn't get much popularity but I still like it...
08-13-2006, 01:58 PM,

maybe a small fanatical group in vvardenfall small faction there only and main base is a cathedral identical to the ones of Oblivion except theres a bigger basement. with trainings and what not?
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
08-13-2006, 03:17 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
maybe a small fanatical group in vvardenfall small faction there only and main base is a cathedral identical to the ones of Oblivion except theres a bigger basement. with trainings and what not?
maybe... but you idea fits well with the one I had in mind...
so I will keep it in mind... these crusader dudes will have a place somwhere in Vvardenfell...
08-13-2006, 07:12 PM,

Sounds like a good idea to me. I always liked reading about the crusades. Got my vote :goodjob:
08-13-2006, 07:16 PM,

Id place em near the boarder of cyrodill cause that way they can gain support form the people who alredy love the 9 divines
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-13-2006, 07:26 PM,

Id say they are situated in Hlaalu land, where the Nine Divines is starting to pick up
08-14-2006, 06:36 PM,

Ranks of this Crusade

initaite
brother
crusader
Sergeant crusader
Templar
Grand Crusader
08-15-2006, 09:56 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
Ranks of this Crusade

initaite
brother
crusader
Sergeant crusader
Templar
Grand Crusader

I wouldnt use Templar, that has religious underpinnings. Try...Zealot maybe ?(
08-15-2006, 11:44 PM,

as in Knights Templar lol? yea sure zealot could work.