Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Jungle!
07-27-2011, 07:06 AM,
Jungle
I think that you should make the jungle part at the place where the rivers of Black Marsh flow into the sea. There is i guess more moisture in the air and on those little islands in that part. So i guess the south-east.
07-30-2011, 01:24 PM,

Yes, I'd like to make it a little 'jungly' over there. It won't be there areas of the densest jungle but it would make sense to make it fairly dense. The only problem is that dense areas are EXTREMELY difficult to landscape as there is absolutely tons of landscaping to do. Nevertheless, with the correct choice of trees and the right preset, you should be able to achieve some pretty nice effects. Besides this, some of the areas around Rockpark will be a bit like the rocky cliffs surrounding the Thai islands. Go Google 'Thailand Islands' for a rough overview.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-30-2011, 05:43 PM,

I've been in the Thai Islands for three weeks last year and we have been survivaling in the wild for a week so I have a very good idea on how everything looks there, problem is, I have skill nor patience for landscaping.
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
07-30-2011, 07:26 PM,

True. Landscaping HURTS! X(
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]