Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reaslitic Jumping
10-23-2007, 01:35 AM,
Reaslitic Jumping
I Always thought that jumping in oblivion looked really weird and unnatural so Im wondering since my mod skills are zero if anyone also shares this idea.

What im looking for is realism like after a high jump your character crouches and gets back.
Where The Wind Blows youll Find Me
10-23-2007, 01:45 PM,

It's never bothered me, lot's of things in Oblivion are unrealistic.... like no children (excluding some dead kids).
Anyway, this is not important enough to waste precious modding time on, we simply have much more important things to work on.

It sounds like this should be a mod of it's own.
You could try asking on the Official Oblivion forums if this mod already exists, or if some one there could make it, that's what those forums are for Wink
Akavir mod leader.
10-23-2007, 06:51 PM,

Theres already a mod like this called Amazing Jump on TesNexus.
I like forts! You don't like forts? Screw you.
This post has been edited 5,453 time(s), it was last edited by Beremat: Today, 53:83
10-24-2007, 12:27 AM,

Wow man ive been out of it for a long time last i remeber that was a WIP o well sorry people now im off to go take a looksie
10-24-2007, 04:40 PM,

Keep the suggestions coming, Ryu. We will consider just about anything. That doesn't guarantee it will all be included though. But its all worth considering.
10-25-2007, 04:55 AM,

Yes mam considering thats all i can do i sure will
10-25-2007, 04:28 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ryu
Yes mam considering thats all I can do I sure will

I do not believe that is all you can do. You seem to write well. I'll bet you could help out with lore and quest planning/plotting. If you are interested in that, talk to Tlo so you aren't duplicating his efforts.