Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebuilding High Rock
02-04-2010, 08:11 PM,

We all hope for it, that's why we're all here!

But realisitically, I can see the day coming soon when it's possible to at least visit a smallish area of all of the provinces within Oblivion.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-04-2010, 08:26 PM,

Yea... Hopefully soon lol
02-04-2010, 09:37 PM,

LadyN is still carrying on with Goldmoor, so you'll be able to visit the Hammerfell border.

Windsurfer and drmccoy are now back at Valenwood, so we should get the offshore islands released.

Silgrad is actually pretty close to being finished, relatively speaking.

Black Marsh should have the beta region (about a third of the province) finished by the end of this year, all going well.

Iliana has pretty much done the northern half of Elseweyr.

And there's the Skyrim beta that was produced on these boards years ago (search on TESNexus for Haerter's Gap).

Hopefully TOYB and I will at least get the Isle of Betony done for High Rock.

So that's at least a small step into every province! Not bad going.

02-05-2010, 01:37 AM,

Iliana told me she didn't plan on doing all of Elsweyr. Did she change her mind?
02-05-2010, 01:54 AM,

She personally isn't. But other people are working to extend her mod now, and they may have different ideas.

02-05-2010, 02:02 AM,

High Rock is by far a new project, the project didn't even die over the past year/months, it was being developed in private by me and Deeza, it's actually been around for about 3-or-so years now Smile Which is not including the time before that I could include of Noirgrim's mod, which we benefited from his Height Map and Map from too Smile

And there's the fact High Rock is the smallest province aswell!
02-05-2010, 04:29 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by GOOGLEPOX
Well...Im sure people are capable of multitasking. I am working for several mod projects.

lets say you make one interior for hammerfell, two for elsweyr, three for black marsh, and another for highrock. now lets say you don't make any of those, but instead make 7 interiors for Summurset Isle. Which one is better?
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
02-05-2010, 03:52 PM,

I see your point
02-05-2010, 05:00 PM,

well, it wasnt as much a point as it was food for thought. while i believe that the later is better, it can be argued either way. depends on the modder in question and the state of the community.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
02-07-2010, 03:43 AM,
Rebuilding High Rock
Hello sorry to bother anyone, I'm new to Silgrad tower, but a good friend to some of it's members.

Well firstly there is clearly some talent on this forum, but I'm just thinking high rock? home of the bretons right? just above hammerfell.

I like mods that create an entirely new land just from the talent of the modders, whilst i would like to help I think I should get more acquainted with the members before jumping right onto the wagon. Besides that i have alot of mod WIPz at the moment and I'm also just finishing a Scythe.

It's a Scythe based on the game/novel dante's inferno it will be ready for release tomorrow. But sorry i don't want to go completely off topic.
[url="http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=176724/"][Image: 56][/url]