Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recovery of the Sanguine Artifacts
04-24-2006, 09:26 PM,
Recovery of the Sanguine Artifacts
I think that in one of the dark brotherhood guild halls in either cyrodiil or in vvardenfell you should be able to recover the threads of the webspinner taken by the neveverine for the morag tong. It would be a series of super difficult missions revolving around stealth, skill and brutality as an assassin. I think it would be an awesome addition for the listeners/silencers/speakers.
A Land Far away-Hardcore role playing Neverwinter Persistant world
Current PC- Nekrovor Ril'or-drow wizard
06-23-2006, 02:13 PM,

perhaps we can tie in the former Dark Brother Movis Darys (or whatever) in the Ald-ruhn Mages Guild house... he was forced to join the Morag Tong but maybe he betrays and steals the Sanguine artifacts and there is a huge assassins' war between Dark Brotherhood and Morag Tong
06-23-2006, 03:07 PM,

i personaly favor nekulor's idea. its alot more open and player-focused (people like that im told). its also more straight forward... and frankly i think you need some simple stuff (many of your quests and stuff is hard to understand if you dont spend time on the forums)
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
06-23-2006, 03:17 PM,

well that's the thing... quests should b related...
so that as the Grandmaster trusts you more and more he will reveal that there was a traitor in the Morag Tong who has stolen the artifacts and some of them had gone to the Dark Brothers and some to other places and all attempts to recover them have failed so far...
07-10-2006, 04:14 PM,

Exactly, they would be placed for high ranking members of the Dark Brotherhood in order to make sure the assassin in question is loyal to the cause. Then the quests would revolve around choices made by the player in how they aquire the item. In some cases, a simple monetary exchange could suffice, while in others absolute stealth would be the necessity.
A Land Far away-Hardcore role playing Neverwinter Persistant world
Current PC- Nekrovor Ril'or-drow wizard