Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redirection of Mod progress
04-25-2006, 06:21 PM,
Redirection of Mod progress
To get more attention from the community, I have decided our first project will be a beta of Stormhold. It will show people what we can do and where we are heading. Please direct your emphasis toward Stormhold and anything related to it. Creation of Stormhold will begin as soon as we get a strong conceptual base.
04-26-2006, 01:14 AM,
RE: Redirection of Mod progress
Quote:Originally posted by SwedishFish
To get more attention from the community, I have decided our first project will be a beta of Stormhold. It will show people what we can do and where we are heading. Please direct your emphasis toward Stormhold and anything related to it. Creation of Stormhold will begin as soon as we get a strong conceptual base.
I would like to comment that Stormhold is the most Imperial of all the Argonian cities and is Imperial in architecture but adapted to Argonia...

so this shouldn't be too hard, not that we aren't gonna put work into it, it just requires not muc custom stuff... Wink
05-03-2006, 10:04 AM,
RE: Redirection of Mod progress
Will you be thinking 'monsoon architecture'?
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
05-03-2006, 10:08 AM,

How are we going to do this like are we all going to do a section of stormhold or is someone just going to take all our modeles and litriture and put them all together
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
05-03-2006, 06:51 PM,

Things are working out so far. Modeling is minimal for now. Literature is on a "need" basis.
05-03-2006, 09:55 PM,

I know that but are you going to download all our models and things and build the mod on one computer or are we all going to make parts of the black marsh seperatly and merge them?
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
05-04-2006, 01:18 AM,

Well, I have to figure out a few things on the TESCS and I will tell make a decision based on what I find or figure out. I am not well versed in the landscape generator and it stresses my computer. A definite answer will come soon.