Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redoran Conquest
03-09-2007, 04:25 AM,
Redoran Conquest
As you who have Oblivion have heard House Redoran and certain Nord Warlords and Barons are at war. Maybe we could have say a redoran army was sent into skyrim. They have 2 outposts and a base. 2 camp like setups and HQ in an old Ruined castle hidden within in the mountains. We could have random squads of 3-4nord and 3-4 redoran warriors patrolling around mounted or unmounted. Could also have scouts, skirmishers, assassins in single units always scouting around. Just a thought.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
03-09-2007, 06:03 AM,

Wouldn't be related to Vv, it would be handled by Skyrim and ST, and that would be if those teams agreed.
03-09-2007, 11:56 AM,

ST or Vv have the freedom to make a Redoran related quest line for Solstheim... that was agreed on some time ago I think. Solstheim will have three quest lines and we hope that one of those will be about the Nord-Redoran conflict. Also there's no better place for it than Solstheim as it's the closest Nord territory to Morrowind considering the fact that the Velothi Mountains on the Skyrim-Morrowind border are close to impassible.
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
03-09-2007, 11:58 AM,

WOW, three quest lines.

How fun that shall be Big Grin
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-09-2007, 09:13 PM,

Redoran on the offensive will be very hard right now... at least for Vvardenfellian Redoran... however it is possible for a small party to be sent to Soltheim to protect whatever Redoran interests are there, or for vengeance... Vvardenfell Redoran cannot wage the war alone though, in the case of an expensive venture to Solstheim, they will need support from the mainlander Redoran...
and no doubt the Nords of Solstheim (good warriors but not used to invasions at all) will probably call on brethren from Skyrim... etc.etc.

Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
Wouldn't be related to Vv, it would be handled by Skyrim and ST, and that would be if those teams agreed.
Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
ST or Vv have the freedom to make a Redoran related quest line for Solstheim... that was agreed on some time ago I think.

both are a bit wrong...

Skyrim has some juristiction, Silgrad Tower has some jurisdiction, and Vvardenfell have some as well
its a 3 way thing... because Skyrim has the Nords, Silgrad has the mainlander Redoran who's experiences are different from Vvardenfell's colonial Redoran... also to consider is the colony of Nords in the Sheogorad Isles in Dagon Fel, they are an offshoot of Nords, some having been there for generations and some fresh immigrants, from Solstheim and Skyrim...

so we all have a part to play, and i hope that old agreement is still being respected and considered legitimate :yes:
03-10-2007, 01:19 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
so we all have a part to play, and I hope that old agreement is still being respected and considered legitimate :yes:
Yep! So get someone on the job, I want to see that quest line on my desk by tomorrow! Big Grin
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.