Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redoran Councilors - discussion
05-09-2007, 01:55 PM,

I thought that one of the strongholds could be a redoran enclave. When Ald ruhn felt, some redoran or ald ruhn citizens fled to a stronghold for shelter against the daedra.
05-09-2007, 02:29 PM,

I personaly think Arobar should be planning something against Neloth, after all he has a pretty big Vendetta.
The rider in black is always watching......
05-09-2007, 07:05 PM,

The Stronghold could be the one where the 4soldiers were killed and hav a shrine in that room to honor them?
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
05-09-2007, 08:01 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Hector the Hooded
I personaly think Arobar should be planning something against Neloth, after all he has a pretty big Vendetta.
oh my... yea!

IDEA :banana:

maybe in the Telvanni quest-line when you can choose either to force Neloth to surrender or kill him, you can also enlist the help of Arobar's redoran warriors! and on the other side of the coin, as a Redoran, you can help Arobar conspire against Neloth with assistance from Aryon who sees Neloth as a barrier between getting Telvanni active and aggressive for their House

Neloth jeopardizes the Redoran-Telvanni alliance, has the hatred of Arobar (one of the more successful Councilors) and ticks off Master Aryon cause of his stubborness and power... this is a great idea Hector! hell yea!
05-09-2007, 10:02 PM,

Thanks! I know pretty much everything that happend in TES: Morrowind. I played it for about 3 years straight! :lmao:
05-09-2007, 10:05 PM,

Thanks! I know pretty much everything that happend in TES: Morrowind. I played it for about 3 years straight! :lmao:
ah, I played about 2 years straight...

but like I said, though I too know a lot, my mind doesn't cover everything, no one's does, but when we put our heads together... we get an awesome set of ideas from the exchange of thoughts.... and a freaky multiheaded creature
05-09-2007, 10:22 PM,

Actually, as far as Morrowind goes, my mind covers most of everything except stuff underwater! :yes: :eek:
05-09-2007, 11:26 PM,

Actually, as far as Morrowind goes, my mind covers most of everything except stuff underwater! :yes: :eek:
really, our discussions make me think thats a slight overstatement Big Grin
05-10-2007, 12:03 AM,

Nah, I like to think outside the box and try and evolve lore a little. Not talking about giving Ashlanders guns or anything, just evolution, as it will always occur.

And it was an overstatement, no one can know everything about a TES game! :lmao:
05-10-2007, 12:18 AM,

Nah, I like to think outside the box and try and evolve lore a little.
I do too, but we're also dealing with some of the most stubbornly traditional people of Tamriel, and faced with a lot of changing times, which will make it very interesting to see :yes: