Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redoran & Hlaalu Wells
02-07-2009, 04:40 PM,

I made a rough sketch [not on my PC yet], and I started to visualise it, its quite simple, just imagine a cirular redoran wall with the centre being a hole leading deep into the ground, then imagine the addition of four redoran posts spread around the circle with an equal distance between them.

It's quite a simple idea but I think it will fit quite well.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
02-26-2009, 02:10 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
I made a rough sketch [not on my PC yet], and I started to visualise it, its quite simple, just imagine a cirular redoran wall with the centre being a hole leading deep into the ground, then imagine the addition of four redoran posts spread around the circle with an equal distance between them.

It's quite a simple idea but I think it will fit quite well.

I would be interested in seeing the rough sketch if you don't feel you have the time to make a full concept art. =)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]