Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Releases
09-05-2006, 05:11 AM,
Releases
Obviously, we aren't going to release everything before the mod comes out. However, we have been releasing some things because our modders are really excited about them, they are too great not to share and they keep up interest in our mod.

We will be saving some things for the mod though. This will be a good place to discuss what will not be released before the mod comes out.
09-05-2006, 05:08 PM,

I will not release the landscape WIP anymore, i have done that in the past to show it to team members and anyone who wanted to see it.

From now on, only a vew people who NEED to see it for a good reason will get a download link in a PM :alert:

As soon as we have the Japanese clothing and armor in game, we will release them as a modders resource Big Grin

Me and Edolsian have planned a spider dungeon, i think Edolsian is working on it now, i hope that Grimdeath's creature mod will be released within a vew weeks.
We need that cool spider model Wink
Akavir mod leader.
09-05-2006, 07:15 PM,

Hmmm... well, if you keep relasing stuff, then Akavir won't really have anything unique in it except the setting itself. Just my opinion. :eek:
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
09-05-2006, 07:18 PM,

I seriously doubt we are going to release everything before the mod itself. I don't think it would even be possible to do that.
09-05-2006, 07:23 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
I seriously doubt we are going to release everything before the mod itself. I don't think it would even be possible to do that.

Yeah. Big Grin
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
09-05-2006, 08:58 PM,

hoo haha the shark is now getting worked on i had to do some work on glass armor today
09-05-2006, 09:34 PM,

Nice Necron =)

We have to release the Clothing and armor because we got them from someone outside of our team, we would bring them in the game for Ra5946.
Besides, we would be to first people to release realistic japanese armor and clothing (don't even mention Marco's samurai armor, it's just not a realistic model of armor or clothing).

We can't release our quests or the landscape, or the buildings.
The dungeons that we released could be expanded in the final release and the weapons that we released are just beta's.

So that will leave a lot of things for the final release Wink
Akavir mod leader.
09-06-2006, 09:57 PM,

akavir download pack 2 look out fro it in a few week im not sure what to put into it actually ohwell kodama you better pm me with waht we should include
09-07-2006, 07:54 PM,

Just so you guys know, you don't have to release anything I give you till you release your mod.
I would like working copies of the clothes and stuff, but that's just for my personal use. I won't give anything out that you're using in your mod that I specifically gave to you.
09-07-2006, 08:10 PM,

Ok, ra5946.

But i'm releasing them anyway, just think of all the people who want to look like a samurai Smile

I want them to have this as soon as possibe, they have waited too long for something like this Wink
Akavir mod leader.