Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resources :D
01-07-2010, 02:51 PM,
Resources :D
hey i talked to EmanuelWazar about his kwamas and resources and i come on behalf of morroblivion Smile he said you'd be cool with sending me his creations and resources in particular the kwama..he asked for me to tell you we're cool and you can ask him yourself Big Grin
either way i thank you guys for the work you're making and i'd love it if we could work together one day with you leading the mainland of vvanderfell and us working on the island that is MW Big Grin

~daemonnnn on behalf of the Morroblivion staff

mail's daemonnnn@hotmail.com

also tried to PM you Razorwing but was unable to so you can delete this after read Big Grin
01-07-2010, 03:19 PM,

Hi daemonnnn and Welcome To Silgrad Tower! Smile

Razorwing has been very busy in 'real life' lately. As far as the resources go he is the person to speak to. But Sandor may be able to help also and may stop in at some point.

Out of curiosity why can you not get the resources from EmanuelWazar?
01-07-2010, 05:51 PM,

i did request the resources from Emanuel but i said they were at his backup and i could just ask for them here seeing has it might take awhile to find them (:
also i'd love it if you shared more resources for our project..we had been dead for a long time but we're bringing the project back to life Big Grin
01-07-2010, 06:08 PM,

I did by chance check out your mod and noticed the recent activity. Looks like you are doing well.

As far as any other ST resources go I believe Razorwing will have to comment.

Again, I cannot give any answer as to the Kwama files. I do however believe they have been reworked some and may not be completely original. But others can comment on anything I have said.
01-07-2010, 06:10 PM,

ty for checking out our forums (:
also if you check i posted the copy of the reply on one of the topics
01-07-2010, 06:27 PM,

Regarding the Kwama Forager.

As per The Modax Jago's (aka EmanuelWazar) intent the Kwama Forager is a modder's resource.

However it's a combined effort so you have to get permission from SACarrow and nick_op as well.

Quote:FYI Credits
The Modax Jago for his work on the mesh and texture for the Kwama forager as well as nick_op for his skeleton, rigging, animations and SACarrow for his sounds and getting textures for two different UV maps working together as one on the Kwama forager.

blue[/HR]
Regarding our ST assets.

Quote:Our general stance
Can I use your models/textures in my mod? The short answer is no. The longer answer is that if you want to use something *specific* then please contact Razorwing (razorwing@silgrad.com), because you might be allowed to use it.
There are exceptions, Phitt allowed us to use his fantastic Dwemer and Daedric tileset. Because of that he was allowed to use Razorwing's Moldcave tileset.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
01-07-2010, 06:33 PM,

yeah i had read your FAQ so i expected that resources couldn't be shared :F
i only requested because Emanuel gave me access to them..if you understand that you are unable to give me your updated files,emanuel agreed on sending me his own (:
We all just want the best for our game so i don't see any restrictions to why we shouldn't cooperate though.
could you please share my request with the other individuals involved on those resources on my behalf? seeing has i don't know them or have i been here for much...when possible pls send them to the e-mail above.
I'd also like to say you have done wonderful works and your modders are very impressive!!

~daemonnnn
01-07-2010, 06:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by daemonnnn
yeah I had read your FAQ so I expected that resources couldn't be shared
I didn't say the Kwama Forager can't be shared, it's not my decision, just contact the authors.

could you please share my request with the other individuals involved on those resources on my behalf?
That's not my responsibility, nick_op can be contacted over at BGS or our own forum, Steve can be contacted on our own forum as SACarrow or over at BGS as Steve Carrow.

I'd also like to say you have done wonderful works and your modders are very impressive!!

~daemonnnn
Thank you. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
01-07-2010, 06:46 PM,

PM-ing them now..also on an unrelated chatter did you guys make elsweyr,deserts of anequina mod? the one on TESNexus i mean..
And also what's your Opinion about the skyrim open resource mod?
01-07-2010, 07:12 PM,

PM-ing them now..also on an unrelated chatter did you guys make elsweyr,deserts of anequina mod? the one on TESNexus I mean..
And also what's your Opinion about the skyrim open resource mod?

We do have some modders here working on a project different from Silgrad Tower. If you look futher down the forum index you will see the "The Elsweyr Confederacy" board. Asking someone there may gain you answers.

We also had a Skyrim mod within the Silgrad Tower forums but I believe they have broken up and stopped production. Looking within "Archived Non-Silgrad" may gain you some answers.

Keep up the good work Smile