Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning to modding
06-14-2005, 06:00 PM,
Returning to modding
I'd like to start modding for Silgrad Tower: Morrowind again =)

For my first project I'd like to bring "Patrique Erarde" to Silgrad and make a home for him. While there's an entry for him in the Who's who, please disregard that as I won't ever use it and will delete it next time I'm in the Content Manager.

I think he'll be a simple creation; a middle-class commoner, male Breton, looking an awful lot like my avatar. I'd like to set him up so that I can continue building on the character in Oblivion, so the less special he is the better, I think.

Question is though, what to do.

Are there any empty exteriors that could function as his home? If I have a choice I would like to live in Reich Parkeep (1) or Jarnhald (2).
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-14-2005, 06:47 PM,

Now ... I'll see what I got in stock for you and let you know. Good to see you back on track. Big Grin

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
06-14-2005, 08:10 PM,

Thanks. Looking forward to it =)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]