Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruined ancient Velothi settlements
05-14-2006, 11:43 PM,

As for the Velothi settlements (ruined and occupied alike), perhaps the buildings should have minor decorative border patterns carved/painted on them, and they'd vary from settlement to settlement. Vivec's Velothi architecture could have added detail in more ways than just things carved and painted on them, but still recognizeable as Velothi.
05-15-2006, 11:30 AM,

I'm not sure about those Monasteries. I mean, they already have whole Cities devoted to them. Although I think it would be good idea to have the temples of the nine (as they were in morrowind) plus few minor temples of the tribunal as a whole. Inside there would be 3 altars, each dovoted to each god, put at the corners of the triangle.
05-15-2006, 10:16 PM,

No temple's of the nine would be in the sea.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
05-15-2006, 10:18 PM,

He's not talking about sunken structures. As for something that IS relative to that topic, perhaps we could have a sunken stronghold too, and House Dagoth uses it as a secret base... they would get in and out of it via the Propylons.

Eh, I think this "stuff sunken in the Inner Sea" discussion should be split into a seperate thread.
05-16-2006, 09:36 PM,

Sunken Bases Under Water with Dagoths this isnt 007 lol.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
05-16-2006, 09:38 PM,

I wasn't thinking of 007, and 007 didn't invent the concept of sunken structures.
05-16-2006, 09:42 PM,

yo no more about sunken in this thread okie dokie?
05-20-2006, 04:40 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by YessMasster
I'm not sure about those Monasteries. I mean, they already have whole Cities devoted to them. Although I think it would be good idea to have the temples of the nine (as they were in morrowind) plus few minor temples of the Tribunal as a whole. Inside there would be 3 altars, each dovoted to each god, put at the corners of the triangle.
Hmm... perhaps monasteries devoted to certain Temple saints?
05-21-2006, 10:42 PM,

it seems to me (backed by in game lore and logic) that the redish buildings found in places liek Kogoruhn nad Old Mournhold are infact the remenants of ancient velothy settelers.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
05-21-2006, 10:44 PM,

Those redish buildings were placed outside Kogoruhn because... um, Bethesda was too lazy to model unique ruined buildings for it.
And Old Mournhold IS Velothi, just the architecture is a much more refined version of regular Velothi.