Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rules for Mod leaders.
09-07-2008, 01:34 AM,

The minimum requirements for the co-leader should be:

1. Good modding and construction set skills.
2. Willingness to check in regularly. This means at least two to three times a week.
3. Decent grammar, spelling and sentence structure in posts.
09-07-2008, 01:35 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
The four people who have the most experience modding who are still active here (at least as far as I can tell) are RA, Keilanai, Exilehunter and Mirrored.

We need someone who knows both modding and the CS.

I've contemplated being 2nd in charge but at this point in time, it'll be too much for my schedule (approaching end of year examinations), especially if we were to finish the island mod by december. From November to decemebr i could take the role but then in January, i'm on holiday for the month. Kinda pointless to have a modding leader who disappears in the prime of the project.

I dont think Kielanai is upto the spot either so i suppose out of your recommendations, that leaves Mirrored and Ra.

Willward, I realize your enthusiasm but we dont know how much experience you have with the CS. Perhaps you could provide some details or examples?
09-07-2008, 02:04 AM,

Willward I would like to know a little bit more about your experience too. I would also like to see you demonstrate better use of grammar and language.

Keilanai has told me she does not have the ability at this time to act as a mod leader.
09-07-2008, 08:41 AM,

Don't count on me. Wink I have enough workload on my hands with other projects, so sorry...
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
09-07-2008, 09:54 AM,

Just to let you know (sorry if it's off-topic but I didn't know where else to put this) I don't mind helping out with the Island Mod if you really need anything.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
09-07-2008, 10:03 AM,

ok i will create a exterior and interiors of a little village and post shots
09-07-2008, 12:03 PM,

Thanks. I wasn't trying to limit the choices of leaders to those 4 people by the way. I was just talking about qualifications at this point.
09-07-2008, 12:38 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by willward
ok I will create a exterior and interiors of a little village and post shots

AwesomE!
09-28-2008, 07:16 PM,

We do need to have some kind of procedure in place for a new leader if my health gets worse again. My preference would be to have a back up in place ready to step in.

If that does not happen then we need to have a procedure set up so that whoever is left can choose a new leader. I do not want things to go into limbo again just because I get sicker again.

I never did hear back from Kodama. I do hope he is alright. I do believe he is no longer a good choice as a mod leader just because of his irregular attendance here on the mods.

Willward -- I think you need a little more experience with modding. I also beleive you need to practice your typing and grammar skills before you qualify to step in.

I would like to see us get something established. We need to get something released. At the moment we do not have much credibility just because we have so little released.