Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumors (dug through CS)
04-03-2006, 10:48 PM,
Rumors (dug through CS)
Oblivion Gates
"I have heard things are bad in Vvardenfell. The Telvanni do their best to close the gates, but it is to no avail."
"I've heard nothing good. In Morrowind, they say the man-god Vivec has gone missing. Some believe he has been taken by the daedra."
"Many are dead in the land of the Dunmer. Even St. Jiub, who drove the cliffracers from Vvardenfell, has fallen to the daedra hordes."
"The news has not been good. I've heard it said that the daedra have overrun the town of Ald'ruhn. The entire town has been destroyed."

Current Events
"I have heard that the Great Houses of Morrowind are in upheaval. Indoril is in ruins, and Redoran is besieged by the Nords of Skyrim."
"They say that slavery has been abolished in Morrowind. House Dres and Hlaalu have renounced the slave trade, and freed the beastfolk from servitude."
"Rumor has it the Nerevarine has left Morrowind on an expedition to Akavir, and has not been heard from since."
"They say that King Helseth has made an alliance with House Dres. Together they pick apart the carcass of ruined Indoril."
04-05-2006, 04:14 AM,
RE: Rumors (dug through CS)
i think most of this has already been covered, but it's a good idea digging around in the CS to get confirmation.
04-08-2006, 08:39 PM,

I'm pretty lucky!
I hated Indoril and vivec.
The DeVi
04-08-2006, 09:28 PM,

And I hate Helseth and the Imperials. In that order.
04-08-2006, 10:46 PM,

the gates stuff i dont think we knew, which means we now have a run down town :-P. You know, we're going to need some voice actors. i can probably do some breton when the time comes Smile
04-08-2006, 11:39 PM,

Vivec disappears!? Well, makes sense, considering 60% of players probably knocked him off at some point or other. Big Grin
04-09-2006, 12:03 AM,

So bottom line, Reddan will join the Hlallu and Arklon will join the Redoran so that they can wage terrible war on the hated faction of their choice.
04-09-2006, 01:39 AM,

Redoran and Telvanni might be allied in this mod. I'm still pissed about the Redorans giving me a tavern rather than a house in TES3, so you know I'll go for House Telvanni. And I'll still be on the same side, too.