Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRCC02 "Cave" [Old discussion revanmg]
05-28-2007, 04:28 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by revanmg
Is it the original master esm for oblivion?
Yes.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-01-2007, 12:13 AM,

Sorry for the delay, this is what was salvaged from the ESP (with help from sandor). Do you know what might have caused it to become corrupt?
06-01-2007, 01:38 AM,

thanks. I am not sure. It might be when I started messing around with the cleaning stuff. I changed a lot of things. I tried to put everything back to normal although I just found out that even when I did that it was still messed up from what I originally had. My other thought was that since I rebuilt my computer and just copied everything in the data folder from my old computer since I didn't want to have to worry about getting the mods again that something might have gotten messed up. Although everything I had on my old computer was fine. So I don't know why this would make it corrupt, so I think that it is my first thought that corrupted it, because before I started doing the cleaning the mod was working perfectly fine.

Thanks for getting my the salvaged form of it. It should help me to redo it.
06-01-2007, 08:25 PM,

I also have another question. When I am making a mod for ST, I was confused with what you said about using the oblivion esm when making a mod. I know to use it when I am making my own mod although shouldn't I use the provided esp. I have made a lot of mods on my own, but I have never made one for a group, or with one so this part of making mods is new to me. thanks.

I found that I didn't loose a lot in the mod so I should be able to get it back to how it was quickly. I will send it in when I have it back.
06-02-2007, 01:22 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by revanmg
I also have another question. When I am making a mod for ST, I was confused with what you said about using the oblivion esm when making a mod. I know to use it when I am making my own mod although shouldn't I use the provided esp. I have made a lot of mods on my own, but I have never made one for a group, or with one so this part of making mods is new to me. thanks.

I found that I didn't loose a lot in the mod so I should be able to get it back to how it was quickly. I will send it in when I have it back.

Use the vanilla Oblivion.esm for modding ST. SI alters the main Oblivion ESM and makes your mod (and consequently ours) dependant on SI. We have discussed SI, but we are pretty confident we don't need it to accomplish our current goals. It would be adding to a list of requirements and it wouldn't necessarily better our mod.

Modding in a group is an interesting experience, one thing I like is I get to mod a whole bunch of new content in a new, relatively blank world, there's lots of opportunity for modding quests and having lots of fun. :yes:

Thanks. Smile Upload a copy of an uncleaned ESP, and if you want, a cleaned ESP for comparison.

blue[/HR]
:alert: 09.07.2007

revanmg you were last active on 01.06.2007 22:26.
If you want to reclaim this cave (when) not claimed, please do so.

sandor