Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SI - What will you do?
03-15-2007, 01:05 PM,
SI - What will you do?
I'm just wondering what people will want to do first when they get Shivering Isles.

For me, I want to find that big guy with the sword for a hand and kill him. Then I want to find one of those karate zombie things and kill them. Then find Sheogorath and kill him. Then conquer the rest of his plane for myself.

How about you people?
Lol what?
03-15-2007, 01:10 PM,

Straight Up conquer that B***h Big Grin

I think i will head straight to sheograth and kick his ass
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-15-2007, 01:12 PM,

Everything must die. Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-15-2007, 01:20 PM,
RE: SI - What will you do?
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
I'm just wondering what people will want to do first when they get Shivering Isles.

For me, I want to find that big guy with the sword for a hand and kill him. Then I want to find one of those karate zombie things and kill them. Then find Sheogorath and kill him. Then conquer the rest of his plane for myself.

How about you people?

Meat Atronaches they're called I think Wink The "karate zombies" I got no clue what they're. But then again I wait till the patch is compatable with the newest version of OBSE. And I get CnC3.... NOT ENOUGH TIME!!!
:banana:
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
03-15-2007, 02:25 PM,

I will take my sword Virtue and put it through the gut of any enemy dumb enough to come near me. =)

Meat Atronachs? :eek:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-15-2007, 07:27 PM,

No, I looked on Elderscrolls.com. It is definately called Flesh Atronach. It's definately a summon as well, possibly multiple versions because the summoned one they showed was called Gangled Flesh Atronach, implying there are different types of it like with Skeletons.

There are other creatures too, like giant spiders, Dark Seducers, some freaky evil mutant spriggan thing, some amphibious fish/frog people, and many, many others.
Lol what?
03-15-2007, 08:34 PM,

Admire the awesome Morrowind feel that they brought back.
03-16-2007, 01:57 AM,

It's very cool because it's divided into two zones, one happy and one dark to reflect the madness of Sheogorath. The zones as they said on the main site are called Mania and Dementia.

I'm planning to conquer whatever the happier one is first then move on into the dark side and conquer it.
Lol what?
03-16-2007, 02:01 AM,

I'll go hunting, because thats what I do. Even though I'm a wizard. I'm a hunter. Not a wizard, its just a name. ...
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
03-16-2007, 02:16 AM,

Exterminate all enemy creatures and assasinate Sheogorath, take his place, and then wage a 3-sided oblivion war in Cyrodiil where I, of course would win. So then when I beat Dagon his realm is also mine as well as Cyrodiil. Then, eventually Vaermina whenever that is made, and then Peryite, because he's cool.
Lol what?