Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST-0020C, Harwood Castle, Concept
10-04-2007, 03:07 AM,

Here is the tower

This is just to say yea or nay to the layout

Thier is obvious bleeding of the connecting walls which I will address when I add the objects, I did not adjust the lighting either

to get their: I have placed a imp_loaddoor at -3,-2 in Balmora near the Temple, just go through the door

Let me know and also let me know if theirs any specific objects you;d like placed , otherwise I will decor it with tower objects, food, weapons and a small area for the guards to rest near the top

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
10-08-2007, 04:47 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Here is the tower

This is just to say yea or nay to the layout

... otherwise I will decor it with tower objects, food, weapons and a small area for the guards to rest near the top

Enjoy
Bob
Very nice, the tower objects are fine. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
10-14-2007, 05:44 PM,

Here is the tower for review

please let me know if I need to adjust or add anything

I placed a Demora and a guard in the top of the tower as reference only

they should be in battle when the player arrives, the outcome of the battle will be that the demora wins, he will enter in dialogue with the player and tell the play he is too late to stop them "stop what" is the question we still have to figure out.

The demora will dis-appear after that, the guard will still be alive, he will say to the player before he dies: "Please Tell my Lady I tried"

of course I have not made the dialogue and or scripting entries for this to happen, I think I will leave that until we are more sure as to how this quest will go

Enjoy
Bob

11-10-2007, 05:45 AM,

Besides the interior their is also the exterior of the castle which is actually an interior Confusedhrug:

Here are a few shots of one of the ideas I have for this

Enjoy
Bob

11-10-2007, 07:01 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Here is the tower for review

please let me know if I need to adjust or add anything

I placed a Demora and a guard in the top of the tower as reference only

they should be in battle when the player arrives, the outcome of the battle will be that the demora wins, he will enter in dialogue with the player and tell the play he is too late to stop them "stop what" is the question we still have to figure out.

The demora will dis-appear after that, the guard will still be alive, he will say to the player before he dies: "Please Tell my Lady I tried"

of course I have not made the dialogue and or scripting entries for this to happen, I think I will leave that until we are more sure as to how this quest will go

Enjoy
Bob
I missed this post.

As far I could see it looks good. Smile

I am missing the sltw_bb_strongwall00 mesh.
Should I reinstall the ST assets or is it a new piece?

I like the screenshots for the exterior (in the interior).
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-10-2007, 07:48 PM,

Howdy

The meshe is a new one, I'll send it

The exterior (interior) is far from done, It's more of a concept than anything right now, Steve is making a land pieces which resembles the muck fields near Hla Oad, my thought is to have this vast dense BC type forest inside the cave which the player will have to forage through to get to the castle.

The Idea for the quest is this: When the player enters Steadhelm and speaks with the locals about rumors they will tell of a new resident in Steadhelm named Elena Harwood, the locals will say that they have heard she was some kind of sorceress, but she was friendly and had made her rounds through the town introducing herself and buying from the merchants, however she has not been seen around in several days. The player will be prompted to check it out, when the player enters the home, he/she will find a normal decored home with nothing to note, except 2 keys on the table both will be identified "Odd looking Key 1 and 2 (respectively)
When the player attempts to leave via the door, the door will ask which key will be used, one key will lead outside to steadhelm, the other to the castle, the player will enter the castle cave and have to wind down some steep rocky slopes, amist the enemies to come to the forest and then make his/her way through to the castle, as we discussed their will be several caves inside the cave, these will lead to different points in the
main cave....

enough about that Smile

When I get it to a point where I think it is presentable I will send you a copy

Enjoy
Bob