Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST 1.5 - The Tower Awaits! (Bug Report)
01-03-2007, 08:31 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
TheImperialDragon:
(1) Would you be able to find out which tileset piece is causing that error?

If you meant tile, then I think it is PitCorner, if you meant tileset, then Velothi.

The message was as follows:

(Meshes\ST\VelothiSmallPitCorner01.nif by UNKNOWN) -> C:\Projects\tes4\BSHavok\bhkRigidBody.cpp:538: Warning : File Meshes\ST\VelothiSmallPitCorner01.nif contains an old bhkRigidBody! Please re-export
'

(2) Aaaah. Back when I set them up I thought they looked glitchy (overlapping, as you say), but I didn't know if that caused any problems. I know a bit more about NifSkope now than I did then though, so (*knock on wood*) I think I can fix it.

I mean each should only have one marker.
01-04-2007, 03:09 PM,

Kk, I'll look into that promptly. From the editorwarning it sounds like it'd be an easy fix.

Oh ok so the problem with those furnitures is CS-related more than it is nif-related? Hmm I'll check that out, thanks!
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
01-10-2007, 09:06 PM,

Newheim's Heirloom needs to be removed from ReichParkeep26.
01-10-2007, 11:33 PM,

I've attached a bugfix for the Velothi pit tileset pieces.

It was totally my bad. I had just discovered how to set up collision inside NifSkope and the pit pieces were one of my first tries. While it looked great in NifSkope it crashed the game, and I suspect it's because I created the bhkRigidBody block manually. But I imagine it'll remain a bit of a mystery since they don't crash the game anymore and I don't plan on doing what I did again.

(If anyone's curious then creating block-shaped collision in NifSkope is said to be very slightly better than creating a box mesh in Max)

I also deleted the furniture variations that had duplicate active markers and replaced them with single-marker versions where necessary. The change won't be seen until the next public update though.

I'll look into removing the heirloom Smile
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
01-13-2007, 06:12 PM,

At the top of the static list - just above the entry ID "01" from the main game - is a nameless, deleted entry that I believe stems from the esm. Just thought I'd mention it.
Angel mired in filth
01-13-2007, 06:48 PM,

Pathgrid problems.

The pathgrid (PG) was removed (Rpc26) via the TES4 PU. I added a new pathgrid and it's ok (no crashing).

In the new Steadhelm there are several interiors with the same problem. The merged interiors were clean and there were no problems whatsoever.
I checked, the PG is there and the NPC's use the grid without problems.
It's some kind of bug.

Keep in mind when you change the interior you can't change the PG, you need to use the TES4 PU and remove the PG. Then redo the PG. After the PG is fixed it often can be changed via the CS (but not always).
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
01-17-2007, 02:30 AM,

After getting the update before last, I couldn't start oblivion, it would go to the loading screen and freeze. Same with the newest update. After some snooping around, I found that it only happens with MMM on too.
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
01-17-2007, 10:21 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by WhiteWizard
After getting the update before last, I couldn't start oblivion, it would go to the loading screen and freeze. Same with the newest update. After some snooping around, I found that it only happens with MMM on too.
Thanks for your report.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
01-18-2007, 01:59 AM,

I was in the cell ReichParkeep43Tower just now and noticed this strangeness. There's two doors with doormarkers on top of one another. I wasn't sure what to do about it, so I figured I'd just report it.

[Image: th_BugInRP43Tower.jpg]
Angel mired in filth
01-18-2007, 04:25 AM,

I was in the cell ReichParkeep43Tower just now and noticed this strangeness. There's two doors with doormarkers on top of one another. I wasn't sure what to do about it, so I figured I'd just report it.

[Image: th_BugInRP43Tower.jpg]

That was my workaround for having the ladder do the same thing as the trapdoor, either one can transport you to the same location. Is there a better way of doing this?