Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST Archive
05-07-2010, 02:06 AM,
ST Archive
Hello everyone,

I noticed a few days ago that the Non-Silgrad Archive for deceased projects was experiencing technical difficulties. (I get a nice mid-phase notice on my screen). Anyways, I just wondered what the problem was because I usually use elements from dead projects as sort of an inspiration for the mods I'm working on, plus, I just love to see all of the wonderful work you guys have done! Wink
I'm a hungry wolf...
05-07-2010, 12:19 PM,
RE: ST Archive
There's a technical problem with the site which we try to solve asap.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-10-2010, 11:33 AM,
RE: ST Archive
It's now possible to check the archive. :check:
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-11-2010, 12:38 AM,

Alright!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
I'm a hungry wolf...
05-14-2010, 02:38 PM,

Quote:I usually use elements from dead projects as sort of an inspiration for the mods I'm working on
If you want anything from Skyrim I haven't already uploaded to tesnexus let me know, I still have all the files knocking around. Smile
05-19-2010, 11:02 PM,

How do you feel about passing on the remains of our mod to this project:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/to...g-project/

I gave Onra some of the Skyrim related resources sitting on my HD, and he expressed interest in integrating our completed villages into his heightmap.
05-25-2010, 10:24 PM,

I don't mind if they want to use resources from our mod. As far as I'm concerned anyone can, as long as they credit the right people. If necessary I can upload all the Skyrim files I have after my final exam on the 11 June assuming I have them on a portable hard drive (I think I do). If not I'll need to wait until I visit my parent's house sometime around mid-july.
05-25-2010, 10:39 PM,

Sounds good, I have master file and updates 2.9-3.2, along with a number of misc resources, and the attachments from the dungeons board. I think I'm missing a few things, but I emailed you about that.