Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST red and yellow books
12-29-2008, 09:53 PM,
ST red and yellow books
Should ST have a mainland yellow and red book of 4e 334? This book mentions where the redoran and hlaalu councillors can be found.Only a few of them live in silgrad area.
12-29-2008, 11:46 PM,

There is a red book, written by Razorwing, but as I understand it is now out of date following many changes which were made as the mod was developed.

As far as I know, there is no yellow book, though there should be. Would you be interested in writing it?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-08-2010, 08:32 PM,

Just to let everyone know, I am now starting work on these two books. They'll be included in an update at some point.

02-08-2010, 08:47 PM,

I would like to be able to help you with the councilors Deeza but I came in at a point after any discussion and would not know where to look.
02-08-2010, 08:59 PM,

Thanks very much for the offer, I'd be very grateful for any assistance. I don't know where to look either. Perhaps these things could be found in the discussion archive?

Or is it possible to look it up in the CS? I have no idea if the Redoran hierarchy has been implemented yet.

02-08-2010, 11:03 PM,

Hi Deeza.

The only reference I can find in the CS is for Kashi Mantas a Redoran Councilor.

I did find this within these forums. It appears to be a list of councilors. I am not sure if this is the old information you were speaking of. The link at the bottom of the page is to the old forums and those forums are non operable at the moment to be able to find the thread mentioned.
02-09-2010, 12:09 AM,

That seems to be the regional council, not the ones for the individual Houses...

02-09-2010, 12:33 AM,

I did a search on councilor and Kashi was the only one to appear.
02-09-2010, 03:20 AM,

Thanks for trying, friend. I guess we'll just have to go with this for now, and make up any additional characters as and when they're needed.

02-09-2010, 12:46 PM,

Having scoured the literature archive I came up with this:

Reich Parkeep: The Red Book of 3E 432

I wonder if you could do me a massive favor and find out if there are NPCs with any of the names mentioned in the mod?