Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sadrith Mora: Home of Telvanni
02-28-2006, 12:09 AM,

Yes, it naturally expanded to cover the whole landmass

But Im already planning the new buildings and cataloging the npcs, but like the Bosmer tower and such, I wanted to make sure there was nothing I needed to add firsthand
02-28-2006, 12:12 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
Yes, it naturally expanded to cover the whole landmass

But I'm already planning the new buildings and cataloging the npcs, but like the Bosmer tower and such, I wanted to make sure there was nothing I needed to add firsthand
also... defenses to be added to Sadrith Mora.. now not like walls... but how about thick vine/root fencing.... and remember, these rooty things are tough... but they blend in with the mushroom forest on Sadrith Mora...
and maybe boulders and such....
ahh whatever.... I just mean that the Telvanni are going to put a few defensive stuff around Sadrith Mora... like barricades here and there... and I am also developing a concept for a Telvanni watchtower....
11-11-2007, 06:11 PM,

Is there a finished design for Sadrith Mora? Since it is the most important city the Telvanni have on Vvardenfell, it should probably grow more and have more defenses.

Plus in addition to warrior guards, they should have spell-guards that are battlemages and nightblades etc.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes!