Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scariest Oblivion Book I've Read so Far
04-07-2007, 06:15 AM,
Scariest Oblivion Book I've Read so Far
I was looking around The Imperial Library today to see if there were any good books, and I found this one that freiked me out. Just because of this, with my position as archmage I will lead my own personal genocide of all necromancers, not just forbidding them in the guild but destroying them completely. Then build a big boat and sail my army to sload land to do the same there.

The Exodus

I guess if you want you can post other books you mat find scary here, or any book you want really. I like this one, like the song 'Stacy's Mom', 'cept Elder Scrolls version and contains use of magic/necromancy.

Palla
Lol what?
04-07-2007, 12:04 PM,

Hmm a scary book? I don't really read a scary book since I was 10 Tongue I mostly read SF or Fantasy. I checked the bookcase, we got beautiful books, funny ones, epic ones, sad ones but no scary books. Sorry can't point any other out then what I read when I was 10.

edit: a typo
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
04-07-2007, 02:46 PM,

Heh, I read that one, it was scarry. I had a bit of an idea on how to incorporate the events of that story into the plot line of skyrim...
04-07-2007, 03:44 PM,

One of the first books that really caught me and inspired me to read more books from Tamriel was: "Trap"
It was found in a particulary creepy tomb in Morrowind.