Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scc0308 [Finished]
04-22-2007, 01:15 PM,
Scc0308 [Finished]
The exterior building (screenshot) is in the cell for SCC0308, use the attached esp to start modding. Use the building as a reference for creating the interior.

The interior has to be modded with the new interior Hlaalu tileset.

If you create a new interior position the first piece of the tileset at X, Y, Z = 0, 0, 0. Use snap to grid (32-64) and snap to angle to create a basement etc. from a tileset.

Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 1 or more.

Race: Dunmer.
Name generator.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI and don't forget the pathgrid.

Please add a Northmarker, I'll set the rotation and connect the interior to the exterior.

Background.

In this house lives a mage (middle class) who is specialized in basic health care.

After you finished the layout of the interior post the esp file, so I can see if the layout corresponds with the exterior.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-22-2007, 03:36 PM,

I'll claim? ( feel like a Hlaalu interior today Big Grin )
04-22-2007, 03:38 PM,

Of course, have fun! Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-23-2007, 05:37 AM,

I have the interior itself, no AI or dialogue yet ( didn't have much time today Confusedigh: will finish in all of about 20 minutes tomorrow, too tired to focus now ). I'm planning on having a healing service in the dialogue, costs about 10 gold, get your health + magicka + fatigue topped off, maybe a cure disease option as well, and attributes...

I'm wasn't sure if the custom potion formula in the basement should teach alchemy skill, so I'll probably remove that. I'll also probably be locking those doors.
04-23-2007, 12:10 PM,

A very nice interior. Smile

Would you be willing to add a side room?
In that way it complies to the exterior.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-25-2007, 07:13 AM,

I removed the glove fix from the file (attached) and the fix has been merged.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-27-2007, 10:34 PM,

I missed that little bit of the building, it is fixed.

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
I removed the glove fix from the file (attached) and the fix has been merged.

I didn't use that ESP because I already made significant progress, shouldn't be a problem because I removed the glove fix from this version as well.

DOWNLOAD

Sorry for taking so long, but now we have healers! Big Grin The process for making a healer who can actually heal the player is quite simple...

black[/hr]

To set up a healer:

1. Make the NPC, set the class to "Healer" unless there are quest reasons to not have this NPC's class "Healer".

2. StIdHealerRobe is the robe the NPC should be wearing, unless there are quest reasons to not have this robe equipped. StIdHealerHood is optional.

3. In the AI, set Agression and Confidence to 0, and Responsibility to 90, unless there are quest reasons to not have these values set. Energy can be set to whatever you want

4. Add StIdHealerFaction to the NPC's list of factions, and set the rank to the appropriate value.

[blockquote]Rank 0 - Dummy rank, does not know how to heal, not currently in use[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rank 1 - Novice healer who knows only how to restore health, magicka, and fatigue. Use in public places where applicable[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rank 2 - Apprentice healer who knows how to restore the basic stats as well as how to cure diseases, poison, and paralysis. Use in small Apothecaries/Healer Locales.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rank 3 - Journeyman healer who knows how to cure ailments, can restore the basic stats, and will also restore Attributes. Use in Temples and/or Imperial Cult shrines.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rank 4 - Expert Healer who knows how to cure ailments, restore basic stats, restore Attributes, and can do them all at once. Use these guys sparingly in some Temples.[/blockquote]

And you're done. Your NPC should now have the dialogue for healing, and will heal the player for a small fee.
04-29-2007, 07:19 AM,

The file has been merged.

A very nice interior including a healer! :goodjob:

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD