[blockquote]
District: Riverside.
Cell name: SilgradCity0323.
Claim Difficulty: Medium-Difficult.
NPC's: 2.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Poor-Middle.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0323. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.98 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

Add a few windows to the interior and to the exterior building as well (matching with the interior).

Background.

A small book shop selling cheap books.

Poor-middle: Mostly poor furniture with some redware objects.
You can't use rich objects.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0323) and don't delete the exterior building.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-22-2009, 10:44 PM,

I have claimed this.
07-16-2009, 09:11 PM,

The Weathered Binder

It's a bookstore run by Llavmon Nedalor and Gomo Othril. It's a shop that any city needs. Most of the books are common with a couple of skill books that you will have to ask for. They might even have some rare ones if you get to know them and ask the right questions?

This is not finished but I wanted to give some idea of where it is at and I am bored Smile

There was an item I needed 'book ends'. I pm'd Razorwing with a request for some static type book ends. I had used some vases etc but I decided for a book shop that is really cheesy.

What do you think about the name of the book shop? It was the first thing I thought of and it fit alright Smile
07-17-2009, 04:30 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
What do you think about the name of the book shop?
I like it. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-20-2009, 09:08 AM,

Nice! We have a lot of books in our mod and it's nice to have another location where the player can access them Smile

It shouldn't be any problem for me to create a Hlaalu-style bookstand. I'll look into it as soon as I have completed the Temple building in Silgrad Tower.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-20-2009, 03:02 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Nice! We have a lot of books in our mod and it's nice to have another location where the player can access them Smile

It shouldn't be any problem for me to create a Hlaalu-style bookstand. I'll look into it as soon as I have completed the Temple building in Silgrad Tower.

Hi Razorwing. While a 'bookstand' would add to the assets and could be used. I was wanting 'book ends'. Something to stop the from falling sideways like dominos. Smile
07-20-2009, 03:16 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing

Hi Razorwing. While a 'bookstand' would add to the assets and could be used. I was wanting 'book ends'. Something to stop the from falling sideways like dominos. Smile

I was thinking the same thing, but I used the wrong word. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-21-2009, 02:02 PM,

Is it possible to merge the latest version of the esp?
If so please attach the file.

TIA. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-21-2009, 11:52 PM,

Hi Sandor. Sorry I am doing that working thing again but atleast I am home at night.

I have not finished the dialogue. I can submit it and work with it as another esp if needed. I will attach the file anyway and if you choose to merge it then I will start another esp to add/make changes.
09-22-2009, 03:30 PM,

Thanks, I'll merge the file. Smile

Just out of curiosity.
Did you get a reply regarding the tavern music (BG) for your other claim?

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD