[blockquote]
District: Riverside.
Cell name: SilgradCity0334.
Claim Difficulty: Medium.
NPC's: 2 or more.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Poor-Middle.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0334. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.98 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

Add a few windows to the interior and to the exterior building as well (matching with the interior).

Background.

A grocery.

Poor-middle: Mostly poor furniture with some redware objects.
You can't use rich objects.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0334) and don't delete the exterior building.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-22-2009, 10:48 PM,

I have claimed this one.
07-01-2009, 05:29 PM,

I am starting on this claim and am at a loss for a name. I could call it something like the 'City Grocery' but I was thinking something more interesting would be better.

I have these so far:

Moo and Oink

Great bushels

'owner name' - Grocery

Any suggestions are welcome.
07-01-2009, 08:55 PM,

My first thought was that the word grocery sounded very modern, but I googled and found it being used at least as far back as the pre-industrial period. I still think it sounds modern even if it isn't, but that's just my opinion. One could argue it sounds very urban too, which I think that would fit well with the theme of a capital city.

Out of the three choices I like "Great bushels" the best. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-01-2009, 09:35 PM,

Thanks Razorwing for your input. Although it didn't necessarily have to be one of the choices. I am also asking for possible names from others. The interior is coming along nicely and it deserves a good name.
07-01-2009, 10:33 PM,

Okidoki Smile

I tracked down the list of store and tavern names hoping to pitch the idea of bringing back a name from Arena. There weren't any that sounded remotely close to a bakery or grocery store or similar though, apart from the fact that most of the non-tavern names are kinda ridiculous. But for reference here are the store- and tavern names from Arena for the city of Silgrad Tower:
[blockquote]Inns: Dancing Bird, Flying Dungeon, Haunted Dragon, Rusty Ogre.
Stores: Azarik's Quality Tool Store, Elite Accouterments, Shurpar's Quality Weaponry Store, The Adventurer's Gear Store, the Adventurer's Weaponry Store, The Emperor's Sundries, The Wyrm's Armaments, The town Weaponry Store, Unearthed Merchandise, Used Accouterments.[/blockquote]I regret it's a bit too late in the day for my own imagination to work, so I'll hold off any pitches. But I do like the idea of using the word 'bushels' in the title, it scores high on both ambience and suitability in my opinion Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-01-2009, 11:05 PM,

Very nice RW. I had looked in my Morrowind CS and didn't see anything interesting.

The shop owner/owners will be female.

- Bredesa's Empress Bushels and Barrels.

- Empress Bushels and Barrels.

- Bushels and Barrels.

- Sacks and Bushels.

- Empress Sacks and Bushels.

- Bushels o' Barrels.
07-02-2009, 03:22 AM,

Playing of one of the suggestions:

Quote:- Bushels and Barrels.

How about Bushels o' Barrels? All items are in barrels with a static on top of each to tell the customer what's in the barrel.

Steve
07-02-2009, 02:14 PM,

Hi steve and thanks for the suggestion. I already created some new sacks/barrels containing items. Bushels o' Barrels has a ring too it.
07-04-2009, 08:11 PM,

This will be the business name:

"Empress Bushels o' Barrels"