• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scc0334[Finished]
07-05-2009, 12:26 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
This will be the business name:

"Empress Bushels o' Barrels"

I think you made a very nice choice. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-06-2009, 12:56 AM,

This is basically done. But there is an issue that needs to be addressed.

The greeting that would add a topic to the NPCs dialog does not always show up. This is not a quest so the information not given won't effect the game in this interior or in others with the same non compliance that are not quest related. But again what is the point in creating the dialog if it is not shown?

The priority setting will not work at current levels (8). I suggested in a previous claim of adding topics to the generic greetings dialog, considering that is what is showing up periodically and would otherwise show up everytime if other greetings were not created.

edit: revised issues.
07-07-2009, 08:04 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke

The priority setting will not work at current levels (8). I suggested in a previous claim of adding topics to the generic greetings dialog, considering that is what is showing up periodically and would otherwise show up everytime if other greetings were not created.

edit: revised issues.
Did you test a higher setting for example 20?
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-15-2009, 12:27 AM,

The Empress Bushels o' Barrels

This is a Grocery run by Nadle Sarano and Relso Driler, two female Dunmer who work hard to keep the business going. The store sells a lot of bulk food and feed items but you may purchase just a few if that is what you need. They also have a small selection of wine, ale and rum. If you need to stock up, Empress Bushels o' Barrels has what you need.

- I set SCC0351quest priority to 20.
- I set SCC0341quest priority to 20.

- Removed respawn from the following characters:
StZKSCC0351GivamaSavil
StZKSCC0351NovrasiSavil
StZKSCC0341DolvmiArvel
StZKSCC0341IduvanHlarys
StZKSCC0341TadvosHlarys
07-15-2009, 04:12 PM,

Thanks. Smile

I didn't merge the file because I am reaching the patch limit, it will prob. be in the next full version of the esm.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-15-2009, 06:55 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Thanks. Smile

I didn't merge the file because I am reaching the patch limit, it will prob. be in the next full version of the esm.

Np Sandor. Now onto the book store Smile

I have been resetting the notebook the passed couple of days. I changed so much of the functionality when I was trying to figure out the 'no console' stuff and other issues. Most if all didn't need to be altered so I revamped it. Smile
07-18-2009, 04:59 PM,

The esp ahs been merged, nice modding. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD