Ill give this 1 a go!
Absence of Evedance *is not* Evidence of Absence
03-16-2008, 06:44 AM,

Have fun! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-20-2008, 10:45 PM,

A few questions:

1) Space is tight, is 1 NCP ok, or should more be made?

B) Is there a restrictions on items to be sold (inside of groceries), seeing as Hlaalu is influenced by the empire, it would make sense that the house would adopt some new crops! Anyway, should I stick to groceries that would traditionally be found in Morrowind (that is where this city is located right?!?) or would bringing in some good 'Ol imperial food stuff be feasablee?

3) This seems like an ideal spot to sell some seeds! I dont know if anyone has given it any thought, but being able to plant, grow and harvest your own crops and gardens would not only be Friggin Sweet, it would make the entirety of the mod that much More Betta!
03-21-2008, 08:03 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Enduvus
A few questions:

1) Space is tight, is 1 NCP ok, or should more be made?

B) Is there a restrictions on items to be sold (inside of groceries), seeing as Hlaalu is influenced by the empire, it would make sense that the house would adopt some new crops! Anyway, should I stick to groceries that would traditionally be found in Morrowind (that is where this city is located right?!?) or would bringing in some good 'Ol imperial food stuff be feasablee?

3) This seems like an ideal spot to sell some seeds! I dont know if anyone has given it any thought, but being able to plant, grow and harvest your own crops and gardens would not only be Friggin Sweet, it would make the entirety of the mod that much More Betta!
  1. That's fine.
  2. In principle the shop sells everything that has been made by the ST team. When there's no alternative use Oblivion stuff.
  3. I like that idea too but it's not possible with our assets.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-25-2008, 01:33 AM,

interior is coming along nicely =)
was wondering if I should do the exterior erea of the claim too, if so.. I cant find it ?( i was also wondering what "Grocerys" implies... Foodstuffs? General Merchandise?? Any and every thing a citizen could ever need???

and I have a 2 part question:
1)Dogs??? could I have a Guard dog for the owner?
2)(assuming a dog is ok, if not probably a pet rat Big Grin) i was thinking of making a find and escourt quest for the dog. ie the dog gets lost in a cave/dungeon/wilderness that the NCP frequents(once a week im thinking) and u gotta bring the Bugger back Smile But, i will Probably need a lil help with making the quest, seeing as I have no experiance with quest making/Scripting.

thats about it :yes:
03-25-2008, 08:36 AM,

Quote:From the OP
I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.
You can't mod the exterior (yet).

I was also wondering what "Grocerys" implies...
I would say food and general merchandise.

A dog is fine.

But, I will Probably need a lil help with making the quest, seeing as I have no experiance with quest making/Scripting.
Just let me know (PM) and we'll discuss it further.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-29-2008, 09:17 AM,

My internets is down as i mention in another claim.....
so as soon as I can get it running on my comp i'll be able to finish up this claim and post it for revew Smile
05-26-2008, 04:27 PM,

An update please?
TIA. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD