[blockquote]
District: Riverside.
Cell name: SilgradCity0339.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 1 or more.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Poor.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0339. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.98 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

Add a few windows to the interior and to the exterior building as well (matching with the interior).

Background.

No preference.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0339) and don't delete the exterior building.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-16-2008, 07:48 PM,

I'll take it.
03-17-2008, 10:23 PM,

Can I use bread loafs from OB? I didn't notice any ST Bread loafs.

Is the StInDunShackFirepit meant to be used inside?
03-17-2008, 11:55 PM,

We don't have any bread loafs so that's totally ok.

Not sure about the model you mentioned but if you're looking for a place to cook then maybe you'd want to use meshes\ST\Furniture\Dunmer\Hearth01foundation.nif + Hearth01coal.nif? (Both of them have to be placed in the same place for the animated smoke to work.)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-18-2008, 12:05 AM,

Hi Razor, yes I used those in the middle class I had done. The thing is I was not sure about using them in a poor house. If it's alright I guess I could. I just noticed the StInDunShackFirepit and thought that was what it was for. I am getting good at asking first Wink.
03-18-2008, 06:55 AM,

Aha, I did not know that. Hmm... *thinks* I guess the hearth would be the better choice for Hlaalu interiors. It's just my opinion but I think the firepit would look as wrong in a Hlaalu interior as the hearth would in a shack. I wouldn't go as far as saying I think the firepit would be the wrong choice, but still, if it's used then I think the rest of the location had to look equally rustic for it to fit in. You know, misaligned paintings, random rubble, water dripping from the ceiling, knocked-over furniture, cobwebs, that kind of stuff. (Which could also make for a nice interior, so I'm not saying that as it being a negative choice if you want to go with that)

Just my two cents Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-18-2008, 12:40 PM,

I'm not so sure about the firepit in Hlaalu houses myself, though I like RW's idea of using it in an abandoned house. The idea there could be that it was built by squatters who settled there after the house itself was abandoned.

Another place where the firepits could be used in the city itself would be outdoors. I'm not sure if sandor intends for there to be any non-shack slums, but they might be cool there or in an open market since the vendors are there all day.

Steve
03-18-2008, 09:19 PM,

I am glad you both do not like the idea. While it is a poor household it is not a shack. I guess I was just idled by not knowing for sure what would be middle or poor in a cooking area. I was finding it hard to find a asthetic spot for it Anyway. I guess the hearth could be middle or poor and so I am going with the hearth. After your comments I am sure Sandor would say the same.
03-18-2008, 10:33 PM,

Hi Sandor. Again the door doesnt show anything. I did assign ownership and it is locked from 21 to 05. Hopefully I covered everything.
03-19-2008, 12:18 PM,

Only one remark.
I adjusted the candlepuddle (size 1.1) and bleeded the candle a bit further into the candlepuddle.

Resuming.

This was your third interior and you made it in a perfect manner.
Impressive! :goodjob:
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD