Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scc0351 [Old discussion Boserman]
02-18-2009, 08:58 PM,
Scc 0351
Hey Sandor!

I'd like to take a shot at modding this claim. I have obtained a dsl internet connection now so my connection time can be 24/7 now and my download speed is greatly improved. Since this internet connection upgrade cost my landlord no more than what dialup did they were most agreeable to it.
It also helps that being online no longer interferes with any of their incoming phone calls and the fact that I installed a router for them that allows multiple computers at this location to go online at the same time.
That means they and/or their children as well as myself can all be online at the same time and others can chat on the phone and nobody interferes with anyone else. Pretty cool actually. I especially like the 24/7 connection capability and the 150kbs speed. This all rocks against dialup, it's way cool!
I also got a new computer for christmas and it really rocks with it's power and space compared to my old machine.
Anyway, I think my Bn modder abbreviation is still available for me to use and I need access to the assets for the .esm . I've already downloaded the latest .esm and patch, so all I need now is the asset access. Drop me a pm a let me know if I can proceed.

Boserman
"The more we seek to do, the more time becomes our enemy."

The Boserman
02-19-2009, 03:20 PM,
RE: Scc 0351
Quote:Originally posted by Boserman
Hey Sandor!
I especially like the 24/7 connection capability and the 150kbs speed. This all rocks against dialup, it's way cool!

Boserman
That's indeed a huge improvement compared to the old situation.

I'll send you a PM.

Have fun! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD