[blockquote]
District: Riverside.
Cell name: SilgradCity0354.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 2 or more.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Poor.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0354. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.993 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

Add a few windows to the interior and to the exterior building as well (matching with the interior).

For reasons of playtesting it's often handy to add a X marker (heading).
When you use the console (~), type coc "XX", replace the "XX" with your cell name.

Background.

A house for two families.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0354) and don't delete the exterior building.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-10-2008, 04:41 PM,

This one too.
12-10-2008, 06:12 PM,

Have fun! Smile

As I said before you may claim anything you like, just change the status to 'claimed'.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-19-2009, 07:37 PM,

I like the look to the new claims Sandor Smile. Silgrad City has had little activity in the past few months. I will pick up the pace when I get back to my desktop. I will probably open the CS on this one shortly.
03-19-2009, 07:46 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
I like the look to the new claims Sandor Smile. Silgrad City has had little activity in the past few months. I will pick up the pace when I get back to my desktop. I will probably open the CS on this one shortly.
Thanks, take your time, I know you're busy. Smile

IMO every finished claim counts, so Farmland and Soluthis claims are as important as any other claim etc. :check:

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-22-2009, 08:49 PM,

@Razorwing, I was modding this interior recently and discovered that the stairwell piece in this interior is now missing the wall adjacent to the stairs. I am sure it is a new development as I would have noticed when I set the shelf in place.

I am attaching a pic of what I am speaking of. I know you were working on these pieces recently and thought something may have been inadvertantly removed from the item. It also may be that that piece never had an inclosure and Sandor just used a wall piece. I am not sure of that as I have no need to move interior tile sets.

I also want to mention that the new textures on the interior tile set look great.
04-23-2009, 08:19 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
@Razorwing, I was modding this interior recently and discovered that the stairwell piece in this interior is now missing the wall adjacent to the stairs. I am sure it is a new development as I would have noticed when I set the shelf in place.

I am attaching a pic of what I am speaking of. I know you were working on these pieces recently and thought something may have been inadvertantly removed from the item.
Your're right the wall has been removed from the nif (StInHlaRoomStairsOpenLeft) so it's open.

Regarding the textures.

Thanks to Razorwing I finally got a consistent set of textures for the exterior.
It's based on Kel's Hi-Res Hlaalu Retex Pack. Some of these are used in the interiors as well. Further RideWithTheWind created a few new (metal) textures. I am glad you like them.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-23-2009, 12:01 PM,

Thanks for the reply Sandor. Smile
04-29-2009, 08:52 PM,

I checked my earlier development of the "Room Stairs Left" tileset piece, but I don't believe it (nor the "Room Stairs Right") ever had a wall slab on the back of the stairs. The Morrowind model doesn't either (it's at Morrowind\Data Files\Meshes\i\In_Hlaalu_Room_StairsL.nif if you want to check).

There's a separate wall slab in the Hlaalu>Interior>Tileset>Other list one can use to close the hole.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-29-2009, 09:15 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I checked my earlier development of the "Room Stairs Left" tileset piece, but I don't believe it (nor the "Room Stairs Right") ever had a wall slab on the back of the stairs. The Morrowind model doesn't either (it's at Morrowind\Data Files\Meshes\i\In_Hlaalu_Room_StairsL.nif if you want to check).

There's a separate wall slab in the Hlaalu>Interior>Tileset>Other list one can use to close the hole.

ok RW, I just figured if it were an issue with tile then all the other interiors with it would be effected. I can place the 'wall' tile there and hopefully all will be well. Thanks for the reply.