04-30-2009, 02:27 AM,

Hi Sandor. Here is 0354. Smile
05-04-2009, 04:49 PM,

Thanks! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-06-2009, 02:33 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I checked my earlier development of the "Room Stairs Left" tileset piece, but I don't believe it (nor the "Room Stairs Right") ever had a wall slab on the back of the stairs. The Morrowind model doesn't either (it's at Morrowind\Data Files\Meshes\i\In_Hlaalu_Room_StairsL.nif if you want to check).

There's a separate wall slab in the Hlaalu>Interior>Tileset>Other list one can use to close the hole.
The "Room Stairs Left" was closed (screenshot) and based upon that I modded a number of pre-formatted interiors which have a gap (no wall) since the new bsa. The "Room Stairs Right" had also a wall slab at the back.

I attached the nifs from the previous bsa.

Perhaps you could add it to the bsa and rename it to "Room Stairs Left/Right Closed"?

It would save a lot of time fixing the other interiors because the skirting board of the stair piece conflicts with the skirting board of the StInHlaWall piece (screenshot).

TIA.

blue[/HR]

@Zurke
It's finished except for the wall issue. :goodjob:

EDIT
I'll merge the file to the esm without the wall piece.

I downloaded stairsopenleft.nif and stairsopenright.nif and then removed the attachments. /Rw 090513 16:45 C.E.T..

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-06-2009, 02:55 PM,

I was not saying you were wrong Sandor I was just not calling RW wrong either Smile

I figured if all the other interiors were without walls the reality would appear by itself.

Sorry about not noticing the skirting on that wall piece. ?(
05-06-2009, 03:25 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
I was not saying you were wrong Sandor I was just not calling RW wrong either Smile
No one did something wrong, it's just a problem that has to be solved, hopefully in a simple manner. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-06-2009, 04:36 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
No one did something wrong, it's just a problem that has to be solved, hopefully in a simple manner. Smile

It's all good Smile I just didn't want to be argumentative. The wife and I have plenty of that Smile
05-12-2009, 08:31 AM,

Oh I'm wrong all the time, forgetting stuff and so on, so I don't mind when I'm proved wrong =) And this is one of those cases where I was simply wrong. I went by what I saw in the max scenes I created years ago, and they didn't have a back piece in any of the development versions. Then I checked the Morrowind version of the model and figured that must have been my reasoning for not adding it. Who knows, maybe I added the wall piece after I exported the old version of the model.

I'll close the staircases and add the new versions to the next BSA update Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-12-2009, 11:52 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing

I'll close the staircases and add the new versions to the next BSA update Smile
Thankyou! Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-12-2009, 03:12 PM,

I am glad we got it squared away Smile