[blockquote]
District: Eastside.
Cell name: SilgradCity0402B.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 2 or more.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Middle.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

Add a few windows to the interior and to the exterior building as well (matching with the interior).

Background.

In this house lives a middle class family (screenshot).

The image shows a possible layout for the interior.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-10-2008, 03:08 AM,

This sounds like it might work for me. I would like to try modding this.
02-10-2008, 09:34 AM,

Have fun! Smile

blue[/HR]
:alert: 12.02.08
For technical reasons Zurke claimed SCC0401.

sandor

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-24-2008, 02:38 PM,

This interior has been claimed by Zurke.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-27-2008, 12:15 AM,

I am turning this one in as it appears to be ready. If not I have thick skin.

I also want to thank Sandor for the help on this one.
02-29-2008, 04:13 PM,

Abbrev.

F= Floating / B= Bleeding / S= Look at the Screenshot / PG = Pathgrid / th = tetrahedron, point / sh = the silhouette (chairs etc.) / R = Resize / Re = Reposition / A = Adjust / Disp. = Disposition

General info.

Please add a version number to the name of your esp files. TIA.

Add the topics through the result script listing, to avoid problems when merged to the esm (topics don't show up in-game), because of bug in the CS. For example: addtopic StSrSol0501Soluthis.
In this post I attached a screenshot showing the result script listing.

blue[/HR]

Review

Pathgrid.

Make sure the th's touch the door markers and the sh's of the furniture.
Place the NPC('s) on a th.

NPC.

Check "Autocalc" Stats after you changed the level of your NPC, so the stats are updated.
Add a fooditem count "-1" to the inventory of the NPC.

All of the ST NPC's have to be a member of the "StSrGenericDialsforST" faction, if not the NPC will use the Oblivion random dialogue/rumors.
We have our own STGeneric dialogue (WIP).

AI.

Add a drink and/or read package to the two NPC's.

Drink package.

Type "use item at".
Specify a location.
Target (Any object; Object ID): "Drink beer" etc. and the animation will work.

If you want to know which animations are possible, look under miscellaneous>>AnimObjects.

Dialogue.

Add a GetPlayableRace function (==1) to the the quest data tab.
Set the priority to 6.

Add the topics to the GREETING through the result script, see above (general info).

General Remarks.

Assign ownership to the door.
Create a key (use a ST key to create a new key) and give the other NPC (not owning the door) the key. The NPC not owning the door can enter and leave the house independently from the other NPC when linked to the exterior.

Make sure the door is locked when the NPC's are sleeping (create a sleeping package for the owner of the door).

Don't bleed objects into the skirting board or shoes (screenshot 3x), please fix (Re) these. People tend to do that when using the ST v2.5 assets (public). With the private (which you have) version the shoes and skirting boards are perfectly visible.

I didn't check for floating, I'll do that after you corrected the bleeding objects.

Replace the LampSconce01Orange200 type lights by ST Dunmer lights.

It's a nice house and almost finished. Smile

SCC0401 will be reviewed by TheImperialDragon.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-29-2008, 08:18 PM,

Ty for the review Sandor. I will make appropriate corrections. Those bleeds are frustrating as I dont see the skirts and shoes but I will pull them out further from the walls.
03-09-2008, 12:05 AM,

The new BSA was very helpful I now see all skirtings and shoes and I no longer get nif issues. Well I think I have corrected all the errors. One thing that puzzles me is that the door to the toilet(StRwHlaaluAnimdoor) does not open any longer. Not sure why, as it was working fine previously.

As I said I went through the list of fixes, which I will keep for future reference, if there is anything else I am not aware of it.
03-09-2008, 03:30 PM,

I'll reply asap.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-10-2008, 05:22 PM,

Abbreviations

F= Floating / B= Bleeding / S= Look at the Screenshot / PG = Pathgrid / th = tetrahedron, point / sh = the silhouette (chairs etc.) / R = Resize / Re = Reposition / A = Adjust / Disp. = Disposition

General info.

Please add a version number to the name of your esp files. TIA.

Furniture is floating (a little) because of the silhouette (the CS assumes (after pressing "F") the bench (for example) is already on the floor, it's an error). Press "F" twice or thrice. All the furniture with silhouettes have the same problem.

Keep in mind that smaller objects near larger objects (NPC's included) tend to float.

Use a candlepuddle (static) for under your candles (when on a wooden and burnable surface).

Rotate objects, for example if you have 5 barrels (or cups etc.), in that way the handles will have a different angle. It looks much better.

It's a good idea to make a special key for containers, e.g. StRwContDunmerChestSmall02, and add the key to the NPC. It's more fun for thieves. Make sure you lock the containers with valuable stuff inside.

blue[/HR]

Review

The Ground-floor.

STCTRHC26CandlestickFloor01Red256, F, Re
StRwMiscDunFishingpole, Re so that it leans against the post
StFurnDunmerRichBench02R (2x), F because of the rug
Rotate the StRwMiscDunMidGoblet01cups which are placed on the hutch.

The First floor.

Replace the MCDoubleBed01LR by a StFurnDunmerRichBedDouble(01R).

Pathgrid.

Don't bleed th's into the furniture.
Look at the screenshots, the left one is before the fix.
The right one shows the th touching the standing sh.
Please recheck the th's.

AI

StZKBDSavelreadPackage, uncheck once per day because you defined a time and duration. You could assign a chair (check persistent reference) to the NPC. Select near reference (location tab) and assign the chair.
The same applies to the StZKBDSavelreadPackage.

Customize the Agression, Confidence, Energy level, Responsibility and personality.
Be careful with the aggression value.

Usage of furniture and clutter.

The use of furniture sets should be consistent, either Imperial or Dunmer.
Try to use one class e.g. the claim description states poor it should be poor, so no rich items. Middle class leans towards rich so it's ok to use middle class and rich items.

You don't have to change the hutch etc. because there's no alternative.

Replace the poor furniture by rich furniture.

General Remarks.

Assign ownership to the cell.
You don't need to assign ownership to a container because everything inside the cell is owned by the owner of the house, in this case a faction. Assigning ownership could be useful e.g. if you want to assign some of the stuff to the wife.

Lock a few containers.

Add a few windows to the interior and to the exterior building as well (matching with the interior).

You could use the "StExImpHook" for the lights.

Add more clutter (40 objects) there's enough room on the shelfs.

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
Not sure why, as it was working fine previously.
The door problem is explained -here-.
When I fixed your interior the tileset pieces changed hence the problem.
In combination with certain tileset pieces the door works perfectly and with others it doesn't.

Replace most of the Stc9LSCC0403ightDunLamp01fireyellow256 (and the other types) by fakes and use a light bulb (e.g. ARCreepyOrange600) types. For every three/four fake lights one light bulb, this will improve the FPS.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD