Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scc0402B [Finished]
03-10-2008, 10:09 PM,

Ty for the review Sandor. I will continue to improve the mod. If anyone says this is easy they are lyingWink . Atleast its fun.

Edit: ImperialDragon if you are reading this I am still working SCC0401 and applying whatever I learn from SCC0402.

Have a great day.

sorry for the mix up in names ImperialDragon.
03-14-2008, 02:40 AM,

Hi Sandor. I think I fixed the things you mentioned. I added separate drink packages and read packages. I moved things around a bit and added a few things. The restroom door is still inop. I feel this is 200% better than the first one.
03-14-2008, 07:53 AM,

Abbreviations

F= Floating / B= Bleeding / S= Look at the Screenshot / PG = Pathgrid / th = tetrahedron, point / sh = the silhouette (chairs etc.) / R = Resize / Re = Reposition / A = Adjust / Disp. = Disposition

blue[/HR]

Review.

Pathgrid.

Some info.
Make sure the th's touch the sh's of the furniture.

This th is correctly placed.
This th is bleeding into the furniture.

I adjusted the th's.

NPC.

It's now possible to create evil NPC's as well. ST NPC's have to be a member of the StSrGenDialsForSTInnocent faction or another non-evil faction. If not, the NPC will be considered as evil. In this case you made a "StZkSavel" faction so you don't need to add the "StSrGenDialsForSTInnocent" faction.

AI.

Drink package.

Type "use item at".
Specify a location.
Target (Any object; Object ID): "Drink beer" etc. and the animation will work.

If you want to know which animations are possible, look under miscellaneous>>AnimObjects.

--->Change the two drink packages (S). Selecting a cup won't work you have to select "any object" etc.
--->Define a location for the sleep package (S).
--->Don't change vanilla packages (S), the file has been cleaned. Recheck the eat packages and create a new one when necessary.

Be careful with the agression value, so lower it to 15

General Remarks.

I adjusted the windows.
For the next time activate snap to grid (32) and snap to angle and select the whole interior. Move it back and forward and the tileset pieces will snap to the grid. Then add the windows, reduce the snap to grid value when necessary.

Use the attached file to continue with your modding.

The X-marker has been added for reasons of playtesting.

It's a nice interior. :yes:
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-14-2008, 06:02 PM,

Hi Sandor.

I adjusted as requested.

I finally understand what you were saying about what the pathgrid should touch and not touch. I found the eat packages unchanged, they work fine. I am going to need more time to work with windows as far as "snapping" goes. 'edit: The reason why they were recessed is because the ext window extends from the building and since I was using the same window on the int and couldnt turn it the other way I resessed it.'

I was not sure what to change in the file name so I changed it from SCC0402v1[1].1.esp to SCC0402v1[2].1.esp
03-14-2008, 06:38 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
Hi Sandor.

I was not sure what to change in the file name so I changed it from SCC0402v1[1].1.esp to SCC0402v1[2].1.esp
Because I merge files to the esm I see many versions (I keep backups as well) so it's handy to see which esp was the final file. We often go (for every posted version) from 1.0 to 1.1, 1.2 etc., so I would have changed it to v1.2.

About the AI packages.

In this version you changed a vanilla sleep package because you assigned a bed (near reference) to the package (screenshots). If you want to do that you have to create a new package.

This happened to the eat packages as well, you replaced these by custom packages.

I fixed the package.

EDIT
You don't have to rename doors etc. when you assign ownership to the door or an other item

Resuming.

I merged the file and you made a very nice interior. :goodjob:

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-14-2008, 07:02 PM,

Thanks Sandor. I think I will create custom sleep, eat, drink etc packages for now on. Does doing that glog or fill up the esm if everyone is doing that?
03-14-2008, 07:17 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
Does doing that glog or fill up the esm if everyone is doing that?
That's why everyone has his/her own modding ID.

We only used 327868 (0.0195%) of the possible 16777216 Form ID's so there enough space for a few more packages.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD