Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scc0403 [Finished]
04-26-2007, 06:23 PM,
Scc0403 [Finished]
The exterior building (screenshot) is in the cell for SCC0403, use the attached esp to start modding. Use the building as a reference for creating the interior.

The interior has to be modded with the new interior Hlaalu tileset.

If you create a new interior position the first piece of the tileset at X, Y, Z = 0, 0, 0. Use snap to grid (32-64) and snap to angle to create a basement etc. from a tileset.

Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 1 or more.

Race: Dunmer.
Name generator.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI and don't forget the pathgrid.

Please add a Northmarker, I'll set the rotation and connect the interior to the exterior.

Background.

In this house lives a middle class civil servant.

After you finished the layout of the interior post the esp file, so I can see if the layout corresponds with the exterior.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-25-2007, 03:50 AM,

Could I take this one?
06-25-2007, 07:23 AM,

Sure, have fun! Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-25-2007, 01:42 PM,

I've got a problem with two missing textures for static DunmerPoorFurnBed01.
The textures which I can't for the life of me find are pillow02.dds and DunmerBed02.dds.
The mesh points to the usual place, textures/ST/, but the files weren't there.

If this isn't just something I'm missing, I'm sure you've heard this by now.
Otherwise, I have ST 2.0 and the updates from the 19th. I even double checked the .rars I downloaded and didn't see the files.

Anyhow, that isn't anything that'll slow me down. Here's the raw interior, so you can make sure it's properly shaped. I have the bad static inside there, too. Big Grin
06-25-2007, 03:44 PM,

A very nice lay-out! Smile

I attached the textures (copy these to the textures\ST\ folder).

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-25-2007, 06:58 PM,

Finished the interior, I just need to do the pathgrid, AI and dialogue. I think I'll be done by the end of the day.

This house has a balcony on its exterior. Should I leave that alone for now, or can I embellish it?
06-25-2007, 07:28 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by cire992
Should I leave that alone for now, ..
Yes.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-25-2007, 08:57 PM,

Nice work!
Judging from the screenshots, I would say that there is a mix with poor furniture and a rich chest. Although the name of the chest doesn't say it whether it's poor or rich. But it requires some knowledge from MW. So I think you may not even know it and the reviewers may accept that.
You have potential.
06-25-2007, 09:35 PM,

Well, it was described as "middle class". Problem is that there are only rich and poor assets. Therefore most of the stuff in this house is poor, and important objects like that chest (which contains his valuable stuff) are rich.

Anywho, I now have a pathgrid and Garyn Selvilo has a schedule (which I need to get working :eekSmile. I just need to give him some dialogue and double-check everything. I'll be done in about two hours tops. Big Grin
06-26-2007, 12:03 AM,

SCC0403, built, furnished, inhabited, tested and cleaned.

This claim is ready for reviewing!