Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scc0415 [Finished]
02-03-2010, 12:18 AM,

Hi jucklesjenk. The claim looked fine. A bit busy for my taste but I saw nothing in the way of a problem.

If I could make a suggestion, please look at The Devil's Mug, The Restless Noose, The Empress Bushels o' Barrels or The Weathered Binder and check out some of the stuff you can do with the bar pieces. They are all within Silgrad city. I noticed you had used the barrel stands. I couldn't find them when I created the The devil's Mug Smile You can also replace the interior tileset pieces with ones that do not have the big wooden polls and shoes. That will give you more room to arrange.

This is just an observation and if you are happy with the layout then great. It takes awhile to get used to all the objects we have.
02-03-2010, 05:29 PM,

I'm currently downloading the new .esm, so I'll look at those soon. Depending on how long it takes, I might have to edit this post with any changes to the tileset. Although I'm quite content with the layout, as I've adjusted it to suit the existing tileset layout - I can already see some changes coming, though Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
I noticed you had used the barrel stands. I couldn't find them when I created the The devil's Mug
I don't know if you've found them now, but they're in the static vanilla folder, under MiddleBarrelHolder01 or something like that.

It takes awhile to get used to all the objects we have.
You can say that again! :yes: I don't think I've even seen half of them yet! What better way to ensure a great quality mod, though?
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
02-03-2010, 06:36 PM,

I've improved the bar and used the tileset to remove the pillars (it's a pretty annoying job - I couldn't find a tile where the corner goes into the room rather than out, so I used a pillar to fill that in)

I did a fair bit of rearranging and here is the updated file:

02-03-2010, 07:48 PM,

Yes some of the pieces will require you to fill in with shoes and pillars. But it allows the modder a variety of options. There are 1/4 and and 3/4 shoes that can be used also. static >> st >> Hlaalu >> interior >> tileset >> other.

IMO the interior looks alot better with less obstruction. You only have to remember that the interior structure has to resemble the exterior.

I will probably replace the table in the Devil's Mug with stands before the release of 3.0.

I want to mention that on the second level and at the top of the stairs there is a 1/4 pillar and 1/4 shoe missing.
02-04-2010, 06:02 PM,

I don't remember changing anything upstairs for v1.1.

Actually, it must have been because I replaced the stairs.

Here's the update:

02-05-2010, 01:50 PM,

@Zurke

Is this claim ready for merging?
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-05-2010, 01:53 PM,

Pardon me jucklesjenk for the late post.

@Sandor yes it should be fine.
02-05-2010, 01:59 PM,

Okay! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-05-2010, 06:45 PM,

Pardon me jucklesjenk for the late post.
NP Smile