District: Riverside.
Cell name: SilgradCity0335.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 2.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Middle.
General info: Check
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0335. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.98 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

Add a few windows to the interior and to the exterior building as well (matching with the interior).

Background.

A Central Morgue worker.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0335) and don't delete the exterior building.

Why is there an X-marker inside the interior?
When using coc you'll be teleported near the marker and not to the exterior building. You may delete the marker.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-15-2011, 10:18 PM,

As discussed in this thread:

Scc0340

This will be the new home of one of the morgue workers. His duties will be meeting with visitors to the morgue when the healer is unavailable, as well as helping the healer in other tasks. Since he is quite skilled in talking with guests, helping the healer in preparation of the bodies, and other necessary tasks, it only makes sense that he'd be fairly middle class, thus allowing him to afford this home. He will live here with his younger brother who is unemployed and quite... talentless, for reasons I have yet to decide.

Note that I will be gone this weekend with no access to the internet (or even a phone for that matter), so tonight is the last time we can communicate until Sunday evening.

Another fun fact: My mom has vacation the 2nd week of May. Since I don't like to play my video games when she's home, that means a full week of modding time (since there's really not as much "immersion" to break when modding). I expect to get a lot done for ST then... as long as my mom doesn't draft me into helping her with other tasks around the house that she has been saving for her vacation. Yes, I am a 24 year old college graduate and basically live in my mom's basement Tongue.
04-25-2011, 04:45 AM,

Update for the week:

All item placement is now done for this claim. The next step is to work on lighting and pathgrids. After that, I will make the NPCs for this claim and SCC0436, as well as dialogue and AI. Then, I will claim the home for the third (and final) morgue worker. Smile
05-03-2011, 12:11 AM,

This interior is now done, including dialogue and AI for both this claim and SCC0436. Play testing is now complete as well.

An update specifically regarding SCC0335:

-Tumdril Ules's (the morgue worker) brother is now mentally handicapped. I felt that such a character would add diversity to Silgrad's NPCs. Since I spent a good deal of time substitute teaching for high school special education classes last year, I have had some experience working around such individuals. I feel I have successfully portrayed Sethros Ules (the brother) in a dignified and tasteful manner. In fact, the player's interactions with Sethros will be quite similar to some of my real life experiences.

What disorder does Sethros have? I have not specified in the dialogue, since modern terms for such disorders would most likely not exist in Tamriel. In fact, I think it would diminish his character a bit to label him with some specific illness, so it would be best to simply talk to my Sethros and get to know him as a person Smile.

My next step is to claim a home for the third and final morgue worker. After that, SCC0436 and SCC0335 will be submitted along with the final claim.
06-02-2011, 02:46 PM,

Progress and discussion.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-02-2011, 06:07 PM,

Finished. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD