10-15-2009, 08:04 AM,

Have fun! Smile

I'll send you a PM for the assets.

EDIT
Welcome to Silgrad Tower! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
10-15-2009, 07:02 PM,

Alright, got the BSA's downloaded, ini files changed, cell loaded. Only problem is the the sides of all the columns and beams appear in the bright purple missing texture color.
10-15-2009, 07:05 PM,

I'll send you a PM.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
10-15-2009, 07:42 PM,

[Image: th_silgradproblem2.jpg]

[Image: th_silgradproblem.jpg]
10-16-2009, 06:04 AM,

Alright, solved.

I downloaded BSA commander and NifSkope, unpacked the BSA, and went to take a look at the tileset nifs. The nif pointed to a texture woodoldscarred01, a texture that wasn't there, but there WAS a texture named woodoldwoodscarred01. I assume they're the same thing?

I copied woodoldwoodscarred01 and put it in my data folder under Textures>ST and renamed it woodoldscarred01, and the ugly purple is gone. Dunno if that's the RIGHT texture, but it's one that actually exists, which is a good start.
10-16-2009, 08:32 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Fishy
Alright, solved.

I downloaded BSA commander and NifSkope, unpacked the BSA, and went to take a look at the tileset nifs. The nif pointed to a texture woodoldscarred01, a texture that wasn't there, but there WAS a texture named woodoldwoodscarred01. I assume they're the same thing?

I copied woodoldwoodscarred01 and put it in my data folder under Textures>ST and renamed it woodoldscarred01, and the ugly purple is gone. Dunno if that's the RIGHT texture, but it's one that actually exists, which is a good start.
Yesterday I was pressed for time.

The texture that has to be used is hlaaluwoodbrownposts.dds.
The meshes in the bsa weren't updated and the woodoldscarred01.dds was missing in the bsa (intentionally).

In this case it was a good idea to unpack the bsa and it's related to this discussion. In the future we'll zip the bsa to preserve the dates and avoiding these problems (no unpacking required).

I'll send you (PM) another link (v2.11) which updates the assets (Hlaalu meshes) to the latest version plus a short instruction to avoid the invalidation problem.

An explanation.

Quote:Originally written by Razorwing
-I also changed the wood texture on all the tileset pieces from the discontinued textures\ST\woodoldscarred01.dds to the hlaalu wood texture (textures\st\hlaaluwoodbrownposts.dds). If all you had is the 2.8 BSA archive then Hlaalu interiors would have shown a lot of purple. Thanks to Nautilus for discovering this problem. I also made additional texture fixes where this discontinued texture occured.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

blue[/HR]
:alert: 17.12.2009

You were last active on 09.11.2009 02:03
If you want to reclaim this interior when not claimed, please do so.

sandor

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-22-2009, 05:27 PM,

Ugh, yeah, sorry. I still have it, just took a bit of a break from modding/computers in general. If you want to put it out for reclaiming, that's alright, but the only thing really left on my version is dialog.
12-22-2009, 05:34 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Fishy
Ugh, yeah, sorry. I still have it, just took a bit of a break from modding/computers in general. If you want to put it out for reclaiming, that's alright, but the only thing really left on my version is dialog.
That's fine and welcome back! Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD