District: Slums.
Cell name: SilgradCity0528.
Shack Type: 5.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 2 or more.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Poor-Middle.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0528. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.994 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

For reasons of playtesting it's often handy to add a X marker (heading).
When you use the console (~), type coc "XX", replace the "XX" with your cell name.

Background.

The house of a trader.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0528) and don't delete the exterior building.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-14-2008, 04:11 PM,

I'll take it.
04-14-2008, 05:04 PM,

That's fine and have fun with the other claim as well. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-14-2008, 08:30 PM,

Hi Sandor. You stated that this was a house of a poor trader. Does that mean I should attempt to create trade items etc. within his inventory or house?
04-15-2008, 01:35 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
Does that mean I should attempt to create trade items etc. within his inventory or house?
That would be great, perhaps he could sell pottery.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-20-2008, 12:27 AM,

Hi Sandor, I was wondering if I can use a small poor table in a shack. I wanted to use the larger shack table for a few sellable items and that would leave nowhere for the residents to sit, eat, etc. Having 2 shack tables takes up an enormous amount of space in the current cell.
04-20-2008, 12:40 AM,

He of course has the final say, but I used at least one poor table in Ebbedin14, Sparrow's shack. If you come up with any ideas for shack stuff, let me know. I'm starting a co-op with amorilia where I'm modeling a hammock and amorilia does the animation, so I'm sorta revisiting the old shack stuff. Smile Maybe I'll do a smaller table, a bench and a stool.

Steve
04-20-2008, 01:16 AM,

Hi Steve. Variety sounds great. You have done a great job so far. Maybe a small shack book shelf? I am short on ideas. Being able to access the bed from the left side would be great also as it limits where you can place the the bed.

How about a black and white tv?Big Grin
04-20-2008, 02:09 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
Hi Sandor, I was wondering if I can use a small poor table in a shack. I wanted to use the larger shack table for a few sellable items and that would leave nowhere for the residents to sit, eat, etc. Having 2 shack tables takes up an enormous amount of space in the current cell.
That's fine, you could resize the shack table as well.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-21-2008, 11:08 PM,

I have it modded but am having issues with the merchant stuff. I am using the construction set wiki to try and work it out are there any other tutorials on the subject?