Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screenshot in the CS
05-15-2007, 01:21 PM,
Screenshot in the CS
Need your help. I used to have a little app that took a shot in the Morrowind CS (which I used for maps). But the app seems to have been lost when I rebuilt the machine. I would like to take some shots of the new Blacklight in the CS but Print Screen doesn't work so I would like to know what is the best app to accomplish it.
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )
05-15-2007, 02:01 PM,
RE: Screenshot in the CS
I use capture a screenshot.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-15-2007, 02:09 PM,

I use IrfanView. It serves as a fast image viewer and as a screenshot capturer. I haven't tried Capture A Screenshot before, I wouldn't be able to tell you which is better. Probably a personal preference choice (or just whichever you downloaded first).

Fraps can apparently capture screenshots as well.
05-15-2007, 02:47 PM,

I'll try the two out. Thanks!
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )
05-15-2007, 07:07 PM,

i always just take a screen and paste it into an editing program (even pain will do). its not an app, but just sayin'
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
05-16-2007, 12:42 PM,

I use the Print screen button and paint. You may not forget it to save the screenie as an JPG and NOT a bmp. Why, the size of a BMP is too big.