Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexy _______ Armor
07-02-2005, 01:31 AM,

I don't know. Bear snouts are ( :alert: edit: I mean aren't, Aren't ARE NOT :alert: )very sexy IMO... :eek:

How about using the claws? Maybe make a bra type thing with the claws holding the bosom :bounce::bounce:
07-02-2005, 03:36 AM,

I'm laughing, but my consceince(sp?) is telling me to shut up. :lmao:

I'm just going to agree with everyone's ideas now...
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
07-04-2005, 05:00 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by DarkEclipse
But wouldn't it be nice to give the ladies some clothing that isn't two strands of thread and a 2 inch piece of leather?
Wellllll...okay. But only if they are willing to take the stuff off again.

See, that's the advantage of the chainmail bikini. Sex appeal AND heavy armor protection in the same package!

Okay, how about medium-armor protection? :yes:

Quote:Originally posted by kalikut
But that's what Cenobite does best. Wink
Thank you Kalikut. Wink

Everyone has to advance and contribute the things they are best at. If we all had the exact same skills and the exact same tastes, this would be a very boring and shallow modding community. :alert:

Okay, so maybe my talents shouldn't be called "skills" but "perversions" instead... Cool

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Hehe. Furry panties with a bear snout strap-on... ouch! Wouldn't want to be the other one :lmao:
Ouch! I agree...both the wearer and her boyfriend would want to get that bear's teeth removed, I should think. :eek:

Quote:Originally posted by Detritus
How about using the claws? Maybe make a bra type thing with the claws holding the bosom :bounce::bounce:
Aha, yes...that is brilliant. Thanks!

Between these two posts, I think I've got a new armor design...
There are conditions of the nerve endings, the likes of which your imagination, no matter how fevered, could not possibly hope to evoke.
07-04-2005, 05:41 PM,

How about a naughty clear glass top?
- Afro-bent
07-04-2005, 09:01 PM,

How about wolf armor with a thong and the wolf's tail in the back. :idea2:
07-06-2005, 08:54 PM,

Finished one pass at the Sexy Snow Bear Armor top last night -- I am now working on the greaves.

Quote:Originally posted by Afrobent
How about a naughty clear glass top?
Hee hee...that was my very first mod! You will find the links to download the latest version of Sexy Glass Armor in my website.

Quote:Originally posted by Detritus
How about wolf armor with a thong and the wolf's tail in the back. :idea2:
I could do that...if someone could take a wolf's-tail mesh and attach it to the hind quarters of an alpha-enabled pants mesh. The tail would not need alphas or animation, since it's part of the armor and clearly not part of the human being.
There are conditions of the nerve endings, the likes of which your imagination, no matter how fevered, could not possibly hope to evoke.
07-11-2005, 12:52 AM,

How about the good old fashioned bunny ears and a tail with a leotard? Tongue
Travels in Tamriel

07-11-2005, 01:01 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Thinalphiel

Let's not kill poor Cenobite with all our disgusting/great ideas, now!
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
07-11-2005, 09:28 PM,

Darn it...the greaves are not coming together as I want them to. It is very hard to make a bear head look convincing on a 2-dimensional flat surface of a skirt mesh. I may have to forget about the bear head.

Quote:Originally posted by Thinalphiel
LOL...check with Smite Plight about the ears, he's already done those. He's also hosted around here somewhere...what was that site again? You know, the one that was offering free hosting to modders. Big Grin

I don't know if the rabbit ears has a rabbit tail to go with it. But if you find one, I can make the leotard and complete the outfit. Cool
07-12-2005, 02:34 PM,

got any screenshots to show? Cool
Where does the light come from? ...
The same place as the music
-----
Mods Downloads