Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadow Cresent Glass Armour
03-09-2010, 07:13 PM,
Shadow Cresent Glass Armour
My idea was about some special type of black glass, "Shadow Cresent Glass", all the weapons and armour being modelled around the cresent moon shape. Although it would be probably quite hard for modders, crossbows and spears/halberds would be awsome, along with some nicely shaped shields and cloaks. There could also be a unique type of daggers: Moon Blades - simillar to katars, the two points of the cresent moon being the two blades on each one. Plus the helms could be imperial legion based - have a crest on the top(silver). All these things I think would look good in black and silver, hense the name "Shadow Cresent"

I was also thinking of a faction known as the "Order of the Black Moon", or something like that, a small group of elite Khajiit warriors, who served an anonymous master(neutral, not apparently part of anything to do with the empire or it's enemies); when on a mission,(somewhere) their master was murdered by vampires- they then rededicated themselves to hunting down and destroying all the vampires across Tamriel. Their symbol/logo could be a cresent moon, or several of them.

I am not at all a modder, but I wanted to put this idea forward to some modders, as I just loved the idea as soon as it came to me.

Yes I already posted this on another thread but I thought it would get more notice on a new one.
The attachment is a quickly done sketch.
An anonymous khajiit enthusiast