Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheathed weapons?
10-24-2005, 09:37 AM,
Sheathed weapons?
I'm not sure if I saw well in that relased movie, but will you be able to see sheathed weapons in Oblivion? Something that anoyed the hell out of me in Morrowind (at least before modders settled it Big Grin ).

P.S.
Hello everyone, I'm new...... did that sound stupid or what? :eek:
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
10-24-2005, 05:25 PM,

Hi!

Yes, it's true that weapons can be sheathed in Oblivion. There'll also be quivers, and the arrows in the quivers change depending on what type of arrows you're using. Personally I think the devs have gotten a bit of inspiration from the modding community here and there when developing Oblivion.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
10-24-2005, 06:42 PM,

yes there are sheathed weapons and those without sheaths are carried on the back or strapped on... whatever....

anyways... what does this have to do with TES4 Vvardenfell? would you like to join? if so check in / sign up at the sign up thread (its stickied)

I'd rather not have questions about TES4 be raised in the TES4 Vvardenfell thread, thanks! :yes:
10-24-2005, 06:44 PM,

I bet they did. Big Grin

Are they making these sheated weapons just that, sheated (just weapon moved to belt area (what happens to belt?)), or some new method?
And also, will Vvardenfell have this feature as well?

P.S.
Sorry if this thread seemed out of order (not being in Oblivion General section)

Came late.
I may be able to join on quests and storyline, If thats okay with everyone. Smile
Just doing story abd possible quests.
10-24-2005, 06:58 PM,

like I said, if you are here to join, sing up at the sing up thread... and also give a brief bit of what you'd like to contribute....

I am the leader of this mod, everything oes through me.. so don't hesitate to give me a PM and ask me about stuff...
storyline is my territory... but feel free to make suggestions etc., its not even fully complete but mostly conceptual
10-24-2005, 08:44 PM,

Will do. Smile