Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shivering Isles and its relation to Vvardenfell
03-16-2007, 01:34 AM,

its not necessarily $40 that people don't have, its being able to spend it...

like I have roughly enough money for anew computer, but also justenough to afford a car for a year, and also just enough to keep doing Kung Fu lessons for 2 more years... as well as enough to finance a trip for myself to Taiwan or Singapore or both this summer... provided I don't need to eat (if i can find my relatives)

people might have money but not the right conditions to spend it EbonyKnight :yes:
03-16-2007, 02:19 AM,

Sorry on my part for being prejudgemental im on the different sideSad
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
03-16-2007, 01:45 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
its not necessarily $40 that people don't have, its being able to spend it...

people might have money but not the right conditions to spend it.
Exactly, I have the money now. But there's things I put before games that force me to wait a while before I can be sure I'll be okay for anything else I might need.

Quote:Sorry on my part for being prejudgemental I'm on the different side
Don't worry about it, I can see your point, I used to think the same. I used to always buy video games when they were first released. but after a while I started to lose interet in games. Not that I won't ever buy one again, but I try to be careful when buying things I might not realy need. =)

Anyway... I believe this topics starting to slightly move away from the OP's topic...
03-16-2007, 07:46 PM,

i agree, and I know exactly what both of ya are talking about Big Grin

now back to Shivering Isles :yes:
03-16-2007, 11:05 PM,

I forsee alot of people using shivering isles to quickly make morrowind-ish mods. It seems like it will only be a matter of time...
however,
You guys have a one up because of the fantastic moddels that have already been made!

though dependency on a mod can be a pain, I think it'll really pay off, especialy when we are able to gaze over vast forests of many diverse (and pretty) mushrooms made by both the beth devs and our own devs.
We live in deeds, not years; in thoughts, not breaths;
In feelings, not in figures on a dial.
03-17-2007, 04:23 AM,

He, people are gonna be making their Morrowind mods when this is released. You should promote the recreation of Morrowind mods for Oblivion, that would be cool.
Lol what?
08-24-2007, 12:13 PM,
RE: Shivering Isles and its relation to Vvardenfell
Greetings !!!

Does anyone know where can I find a map, showing where the Shivering Isle lies in relation to the Tamriel. I've seen many maps of entire Tamriel, and a few separate maps of SI, but none showing both of these lands. It is important to me, as I'd like to join one of TES4 mods (at this moment, i'm preparing some concept art to join the Highrock mod, not associated with BC or ST). I should know more about TES universe, not to make mistakes
08-24-2007, 12:16 PM,
RE: Shivering Isles and its relation to Vvardenfell
SI is outside Mundus were Tamriel lie.
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
08-24-2007, 12:24 PM,

SI is an Oblivion Plain. Mundus is the mortal plain.
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"