Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sidequest: The Shinobi
10-18-2008, 09:20 PM,
Sidequest: The Shinobi
My idea for a side quest...
While on the island you come across a ninja. Another Ninja from his clan has disobeyed an order and has fled. The original ninja has been sent to track him down. He meets you and decides to send you to do his dirty work. He tells you were the rouge ninja is holed up and you go to the cave to track him down. The diffrence with the cave is that the rouge is a master of the ninja art of Kayakujutsu (pyrotechnics and explosives) so instead of killing your way through you need to navigate past a bunch of traps. Then You kill the ninja and bring back his amulet. you are rewarded with levled gold and get to keep the rouges enchanted amulet.

So What Do Ya Think Big Grin
10-18-2008, 11:26 PM,

A cave with traps instead of or on top of enemies sounds awesome. Do have room for it on this island? If not we can shelve the idea for later.

I spose we could have an underwater cavern near the port or something like that.
10-19-2008, 10:09 AM,

I doubt we will be able to fit it on the island as it is currently designed. However, hopefully once the island is released (and attracted attention) we can move on to something more ambitious which includes many more quests.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
10-20-2008, 02:49 AM,

It wouldn't be to hard just add 2 npc's a cave and some traps from vanilla oblivion. Wink
10-20-2008, 03:36 PM,

You are right Ciao, it would not be too hard. The problem is that the island already has quite a bit on it. Another cave might be too much. Once the height map is finished and everything else is added we will see if there is room.

If there is not room, we will use this in another release, because it is a great idea.