Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Glassmine
08-07-2005, 10:36 AM,

I decided to move the posts about the Silgrad Glassmine to a new thread, so that it's easier to get an overview of the discussion. I hope no one minds that I did that. And I certainly hope no one thinks they did a mistake, because no one did, I just "edited for clarity" so to speak by splitting the old thread.

-Geoffro-: Oops I think I've made a mistake. I was thinking of the diamond mine that NoRemorse created; the Silgrad Glassmine is probably a whole other location. So my remark of it being highly active was for the diamond mine, but that doesn't necessarily mean the Glassmine isn't active. I'm unable to check out the main esp right now, but I trust your judgement. The only loose guideline I can think of is that if you make it out to be an active mine then it should probably be quite civilized and ordered so as to create a believable impression of a commercial operation. Trapped miners are a great idea I think, if you ever feel like you're running out of room then feel free to add as many new interior cells you want.

:goodjob:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
08-08-2005, 04:37 AM,

:o:k, so what you are saying is that i can do pretty much anything i like to the mine as long as it feels right for the mine? i think i will go with a commercial feel with trapped miners in the tunnels below. Smile

geoff
09-21-2005, 08:33 PM,
RE: Things to be done - Volunteers are welcome
Yay new people :banana: