Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Protecter Greaves
06-16-2006, 08:20 PM,
Silgrad Protecter Greaves
I was meandering about Silgrad, keeping my head down as usual to keep my framerate over 5 (hey, I've got an old integrated 64 MB card), when I bumped into one of the Silgrad Protecters. Impressed by the texturing work on his armour, I took a moment to admire it, when I noticed the greaves were invisible. I killed him via console, took the greaves and put them on myself, and they were still invisible. Anyone else notice that?
Artemis Vendu - sucking Vvardenfell dry since 3E 394
06-16-2006, 08:53 PM,

Ah the ghostly Protectors; I noticed that a couple of days ago. Was it one of the guys in black or yellow? And could you do me a favor: put those greaves on the gound, hit ~ to go into console mode, click on the greaves, and post what the object ID is? Probably a body-part issue.

Thanks,
Steve
06-16-2006, 09:01 PM,

The silvery dudes. I looked it up in the CS (blackbone_greaves) and you were right, there weren't any body parts assigned to it. I fixed that, and can incorporate it into the two interior cells I'm working on now so it can be fixed when merged into the main file.

EDIT: Also, I was thinking the guards in ST would make good eye-candy as well if they had capes. I know the Silgrad Ceremonial protectors have them, but those huge bulky statics look kinda ridiculous. I was thinking we could use Hopperfly's physiqued cape mesh and place them on the silvery-armoured guards. The regular Protectors would look nice with the 'ebony' cape texture on it, and the legion members can wear the purple legionnaire's cape. (Link to original mod: here
06-16-2006, 09:03 PM,

Much quickness! We like that... Big Grin

Thanks,
Steve
06-16-2006, 09:22 PM,
protectors
1) Good catch and fix on the greaves

2) I would have to say nay on the capes, for now at least, something to keep on the back burner for future releases, guards occasionally get uniform upgrades dont they Wink

FPS problems...never had any problems since I've used the Morrowind FPS Optimizer
Cant say it works for everyone but it does for me

Thanks
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
06-16-2006, 09:24 PM,
Framerates
It's just my extremely ancient integrated card, trying to chug along. I used to use FPS optimizer, but I stopped when I couldn't see more than a few feet in front of me.
06-16-2006, 09:28 PM,
framerates
I completely understand

I am currently in a serious debate with my wife about the purchase of a new PC :yes: Im still not winning X(

Bob

06-16-2006, 09:31 PM,

If you're not the one buying, let her waste her money. As long as you don't have to pay for it. Just make sure it has an AMD Athlon 64, and a radeon x1900xt.
06-16-2006, 09:38 PM,
Did someone say AMD Athlon 64?
I <3 I my Athlon! However, it came with a ATI x200, which I've yet to upgrade :'( My cousin might sell me his old 6600 GT for extremely cheap once he upgrades. That kid can never be happy with what he has...
06-16-2006, 09:39 PM,
pc
:lmao:
:lmao:

thank you X23

Well we did come to one conclusion, I can get what I want for whatever price, were still working on the issue of where to buy it from

Bob